Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Gerard's POV

by chocydrops 2 reviews

Gerard thinks back to his time with her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 374 words

0Unrated
He didn't say a word as the other four members of the band left. He didn't even take his eyes off the floor. He couldn't get over the fact that she was gone. He knew the others were feeling the same way as him but they all seemed to be dealing with it much better. He felt depressed. Everything made him remember her and remembering her made him feel worse. He thought back to the last time they had talked.

------------------------------------- flashback --------------------------

"Stop moving Gee." She told him sternly.

"I can't help it. I've been sitting like this for over an hour now." She smiled at him over her pad.

"Don't worry it's almost finished. It'll only take a minute."

"That's what you said an hour ago." He joked.

"Lucky for you. It's finished." she told him with a huge smile on her face. He knew this was the first time he had let her draw him properly and he was definately not letting her do it again. He looked at the pad and was really surprised. He knew she was a good artist but he hadn't realised she was that good. She usually drew silly little comics about the band with what she called 'chibi' versions of the band members. Alot of her comics were based on real events. Infact she had a load of these comics in her room. Some about other bands and some just made up. This picture looked nothing like them. She had really tried on this. It looked almost like a photograph. He smiled. "Don't you like it?" She asked him when he didn't say anything.

"I love it." He told her. She smiled at him making him smile back. He loved her smile. He loved her. She brushed some hair out of her face and stood.

"I'm glad you like it Gee." She smiled at him again then ran of to her room. He smiled after her.

------------------------------------- end of flashback -------------------

A tear fell from his eye. He slid down the wall and crouched on the floor. He knew he wouldn't be able to get to sleep so he just stayed where he was. He was to worried about her. The girl he loved. Alex...
Sign up to rate and review this story