Categories > Movies > Newsies > Big New York Dream

Feelings Finally Free

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Newsies - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 377 words - Complete

0Unrated
We arrived at Grand Central Station with 15mins to spare before we boarded. I noticed a figure standing next to the door of the women's room. It was Spot. What was he doing here?

"Excuse me Dave, I have to use the restroom." he nodded and went to have a seat on one of the benches while i strolled over to the women's room. Spot followed me in and locked the door behind him. "Spot what are you doing here? In a women's bathroom of all places! You know if Davey saw it he'd be real susu-" He kissed me. I almost fainted in his arms.

"Now will you listen to me?" he asked and I nodded. "I needed to tell you this." he paused. "I love you." My reaction was shock. I didn't know what to reply with. Of course I loved him. But in a different manner. Its difficult to explain.

"I love you too, but"

"Don't say but. I hate buts"

"But not that intesne of your's. Does it make sense"

"You love Davey more"

"Nonsense! Davey never crossed my mind in the conversation until you said something"

"Liar" I gave him a quizzical look. "In the beginning when I kissed you, you mentioned him"

"Well there, yes. But not since that." he gave me a disbelief look. "Look, after Davey leaves I'll send for you. You can sleep in my secret room and we'll have a good time"

"Promise"

"I promise." and we sealed it with a kiss. After that I left and boarded the train with Dave.

"Are you alright? You were in there quite sometime." he asked "Yes I am fine. There was 2 people in front of me." I lied. Boy I'm getting semi-good at it. Then I changed the subject. "When get home we have to go to this park called Kenny's Grove. It's an awesome place for picnic's, music, dancing, and fun!" A big toothy smile appeared across my face.

"Great! I can't wait!" he replied and the train took off. We were headed home, but not really. My home was back in New York City. Its were I felt self. Its were I could be me and have no one care. Its were I could be with Spot.
Sign up to rate and review this story