Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 40: The End.....or is it?

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

I posted this before but it got deleted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 1635 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 40: The End.....or is it?

Bobbie opened her eyes. "Hey Bobbie. How are you?" "Patrick, how is she?" "How do you know we had a girl?" "Hailey visited me again." Patrick smiled. "She's amazing. She's got reddish hair, green eyes, your nose, my lips, she's just amazing." "Patrick, I love you." "I love you. Thank you." "For what?" "For giving birth to my daughter." "I want to see our daughter." "Let me get the nurse." Patrick left and and came back holding the baby. "Oh, Patrick. Let me see her." "Here you go mommy." Patrick handed the baby to Bobbie. "Hi sweetheart. Aren't you the cutest thing. Daddy was right. You are amazing." "Patrick, can you believe it?" "No." He laughed.

Dr. Jacks came into the room. "Hello Bobbie. Did Patrick tell you anything?" "No. What's wrong with the baby?" She looked at both Patrick and the Dr. "Oh, nothing. You passed out when you were pushing and we had to do a Cesarean Section. Then your heart rate went down. You are doing great now. I would like you to breast feed now, if you are going to. We gave you meds, but they are safe for the baby." "Oh, I never realized." "Patrick, has been back and forth all night. With the baby and then with you." Bobbie smiled at Patrick. "So, does the baby have a name yet?" "Grace." Patrick said. "Emma." Bobbie said. They looked at each other. "Well, it looks like you two need some time to pick a name yet." The doctor left.

"Patrick, I thought we decided." "We didn't decide on anything." "Funny. So what are we going to name our daughter." "Do you like Grace Emma." "Grace Emma Stump. I like it." Bobbie looked down. "Do you like your name?" Grace let out a cry. "Oh, I bet you are hungry." Bobbie undid her pajama top and put the baby to her breast. "I really don't know if I'm doing this right." Bobbie said. "Want me to get a nurse?" "Yes." Patrick went to get a nurse and came back. "How is she?" "Good. She latched on, but it hurts. And I know it shouldn't." The nurse came in and helped Bobbie nurse Grace and Patrick went to call Pete.

A little while later Patrick came back to the room. "How are you doing, baby?" "Good. She's nursing really good." "That's good. Eric want to come and see you and Grace." "Maybe a little bit later." "Okay. You are amazing." "Will you stop it?" Patrick smiled at Bobbie. "Hey, Pumpkin. Want to see your daddy?" Patrick took Grace. "She is something." "Of course. She has an amazing father. I'm going to rest." "Okay. I'll get her to sleep and put her in the bassinet. Then I'm going to go home and shower and change." "Alright. I love you." "I love you, too." Bobbie fell asleep and soon after Grace did. Patrick left his two girls and went home.

A few hours later Bobbie woke up. She rolled over and notice someone in the chair. "Hi Bobbie." "Hi Ryan." She pushed herself up. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in such a long time." "Yeah, I'm sorry. We were busy recording and now we are starting on our tour." "That's great. Oh my god." "What?" "Where's the baby?" "Oh, they took her in the nursery when I came." "Thank god. What a terrible mother I am." "No, just need to get use to it." "Could you tell the nurse to bring her to me?" "Sure thing." Ryan left and then came back a few minutes later with the baby. "Here she is. She's beautiful, Bobbie." "Thank you." "Do you want to hold her?" "Could I?" "Sure. Just support her head." Ryan picked up the baby. "So do you have a name yet?" "Yeah, Grace Emma." "I love it." The baby started crying. "Lunch time." Ryan handed Grace to Bobbie and Bobbie unbuttoned her pajama top. "Uh, should I leave?" "No, it's alright."

Patrick came a few minutes later. "Hey Ryan. Checking out my girls?" "What? No, I mean I came to see the new baby. You have an amazing little girl." "Calm down, Ryan." "I am. I'm just tired. We are getting ready to go on tour. I hear you are going to do a few dates with us in a few weeks." "What? Patrick, I thought you were going to stay home for awhile." "Oh fuck, I'm sorry dude." "Don't worry about it. Bobbie, we'll talk about this later." "Well, I should go. I'll talk to you later Bobbie." "Alright, don't be a stranger. We'll have you over for supper some time." "I'd like that. Talk to you later, Patrick."

After Ryan left, Patrick turned to Bobbie, "Was it me or was he acting strange?" "It's you. Now, when do you leave?" "December 28. I'm sorry babe. I tried to get out of it. All the guys did." "Whatever. I can't have this argument about your job every day. You do what you think is best and we'll support you. I may not be happy, but if you are, I'll try to be." "Thank you so much." Patrick bent down and kissed Bobbie and then Grace.

"Hey, you three." "Pete, wanna see her?" Patrick asked. "Sure. Come on, Eric. For some reason he doesn't want to see you guys." Patrick went outside of the room. "Hey bud. What's wrong?" "I've never been around babies. Will you love her more than me? I'm not blood." Patrick bent down so he was eye level to Eric. "You may not have Stump blood in you, but you are a Stump in every way. I love you and mommy loves you. We won't love Grace more than you. How can you say that?" "Someone at school said that you wouldn't want an orphan." "You are not an orphan. You are a Stump. We may get busy with the baby and if we do tell us. Tell us if you feel left out. Okay? You are going to have to be the man of the house when I go away and I have to go away in a few weeks. Can you do that for me?" "Yeah, of course. If Ryan comes to the door, I'll kick him out." "Eric, why don't you like Ryan? Has he done anything you didn't like?" "Well, when you were on tour mom and Ryan went out for pizza and um when they came home I watched them from my window." "Yeah, what happened?" "They kissed." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, mom did slap him though." "I see. Thanks for telling me. Wanna see your sister?" "Your not mad are you?" "No, come on."

Patrick and Eric went into the room. Eric held Grace. "So, what do you think?" Patrick asked Eric. "She's cute." Pete and Eric stayed for a few hours and left. Grace was in the nursery. "Bobbie, I need to ask you something?" He sat on the bed. "What is it?" "I know you and Ryan went out a few times. As friends. Did he ever kiss you?" "Yes. Just once. I told him to stop and he did. What brought this all on?" "Eric told me he seen you two." "Well, for one thing he didn't. He couldn't have. We were at the restaurant. I know he thinks Ryan is trying to break us up." "Just watch yourself with him. I mean, I like him and don't think he would try anything. At least mean it." "Patrick, I love you and only you." He bent down and kissed her.



~Six Months Later~

"Grace, sleep for daddy." Grace looked at Patrick. "Yes, I'm talking to you. You need to sleep and daddy needs to sleep. You are going to make me sing aren't you?" She smiled at Patrick. "Alright. Do you have any requests? No? Okay, how about your mommy's favorite song." Grace laughed.



When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances
on the hope you hate him more than
you notice I wrote this for you.

You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know:
you were the last good thing about this part of town.

Someday I'll appreciate in value,
get off my ass and call you... but for the meantime
I'll sport my brand new fashion of waking up
with my clothes on at 4:00 in the afternoon.



Grace was asleep and Patrick put her back in the crib. He went back to bed. "Is she asleep?" "Yeah, I had to sing to her." "She loves her daddy's voice." Bobbie went to Patrick's arms. "Yeah, but I don't like singing by myself." "Stop. You are amazing." "Thanks." They fell asleep. In the morning Grace was up ready to go. Bobbie went to her. "Hey honey. I heard you got daddy to sing. You have him wrapped around your finger. Bobbie went to the rocking chair and undid her shirt and put Grace to her breast. "Oh, poor thing. You were hungry." "There are my two girls." "Hey Trick." He rubbed Grace's head. "She's getting so much hair." "Yeah, she's going up so fast. All done, sweetie." "Can I take her?" "You don't need to ask. Here." She handed Grace to Patrick. "Patrick, can you believe how everything has turned out. I mean, we are married and have two children. How amazing." Patrick walked to her. "I told you we would be together forever. You needed to believe me." "I did. I love you, Patrick." Bobbie smile at Patrick knowing they would be together forever.


Sign up to rate and review this story