Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

And all the needless beatings

by poisonXpills 3 reviews

suck at summary's...A little Ferard I wrote that I'm really liking..working on the second chapter,please read & review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-22 - 317 words

1Ambiance
POV- Gerard
"Where the hell is he!?" I demanded to know, while trying to shove my way into the house. "Excuse me sir! But this is my house and I didn't say you could come in!" The lady said trying to deni my accsess to the inside or the rest of the house for that fact.

"Let me see Frank and then I'll leave!" I demanded again. "Fine! But you can't touch him."
"What!? That's not fair!" I yelled and I was sure Frank knew I was there by then.

"Hey! I'm his mother!" "YOU ARE NOT HIS MOTHER! HIS REAL MOM WOULD NEVER DO WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" "Oh yeah? And what exactly AM I doing?" She asked, I stared back at her, did she really think I bew exatly what was going on?

"What're you waiting for?Do you want to see him or not?" She asked, finding that I wasn't fallowing her up the stair well.

We turned into a room with a bed by the far wall under a window.

I rushed over to it, to see Frank with his eyes half open. He had a bruise on his left cheek and his lips were really dry and cut like he was sick in the middle of winter.

"Frank! Are you okay?What they do to you?!" I turned tp face his 'mom' again "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I screamed at her, she smiled and softly closed her eyes "I didn't do anything, and what did I say about the screaming?" With that said she turned and left the room, door closing behind her.

"Gee" Frank said bearly audible and just above a whisper. "Frankie, baby...It's okay I'm gonna get you outta here." I said gently sliding my arms undernieth him. He squessed his eyes shut "Frank? You okay? Babe just relax, she's gone and she doesn't know where we live."
Sign up to rate and review this story