Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Don't Want To Love You, But I Do

by checkered_stars 5 reviews

The chapter a lot of you have been waiting for ;) I EXPECT A LOT OF REVIEWS!!! I BETTER GET THEM!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 341 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 86-

I took one more final second to make sure it was him and not someone else before launching myself forward and pressing my lips to his.

I immediately felt Gerard’s arms encircle my waist and pull me to him.

Gerard’s mouth moved against mine as I gently tugged on his bottom lip.

His mouth opened slightly and I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

It was slight, but I could hear Gerard’s soft moan.

Gerard’s tongue moved against mine before I broke free and gasped for air.

By now, the rain had soaked through to Gerard’s clothes and left us both dripping wet, standing in an open doorway.

I pecked his lips quickly over and over again, before leaning my forehead against his, panting slightly.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered, looking into his eyes.

“For what?” Gerard whispered back.

“For everything. For denying it, for pushing you away, for breaking up with you.” I said softly.

“I love you Gerard Way, no matter how much I try not to. I do. And I’m not going to fight it anymore. I love you.” I whispered.

Gerard slid his head away from mine and gently kissed my neck, leaving his head to lean against my shoulder.

“I love you too. So, so much. Always will.” Gerard whispered.

I moved his head so I could press his lips to mine once again. Moving my mouth against his feverishly.

“You fuck up again and I swear, I will leave your ass next time.” I breathed in between kisses.

“I promise never to fuck up ever again.” Gerard breathed in reply.

“Good to hear. You better stay to your word.” I spoke in between kisses still.

“I never want to be with anyone else besides you ever again. You’re my one and only.” Gerard obliged in between soft loving kisses.

I smiled against Gerard’s lips as Gerard placed his arms behind me knees and picked me up bridal style, whisking me away into the dry house…
Sign up to rate and review this story