Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Long Forgotten Vow

Chapter Three The Battle of Life and Death

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Being scared and no one to save her

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 237 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three The Battle of Life and Death

When Kagome regained conciousness she was in a strange place. She was also in an odd clothing. She felt different somehow. She had a wrenching pain in her stomach. She studied her surroundings. "Where am I?" A small imp came over. "Why you're in Lord Sesshomaru's chambers of course" "You're Jaken aren't you?" The imp nodded than bowed as his master entered the room. "Sesshomaru,Inuyasha will be furious once he realizes you've imprisoned me!" "You honestly think that pathetic half-breed brother of mine will notice that you're gone? No,he''s to interested in your twin. Now Jaken show her the way out."

Kagome was thrown outside. She was greeted by amber eyes. "Kagome are you ok?" "Go away Inuyasha! I was wrong to think you cared about me! You only care for my sister!" Kagome stormed away from him.

It had been about a month since she had yelled at Inuyasha. She wouldn't come out of her bedroom. Her sister began to worry about her. Finally she emerged out of her bedroom. "Kikyo I need to talk to you but you have to promise not to tell mom and dad" Kikyo looked at her younger twin. Narrowing her brown eyes she motioned for Kagome to sit near her. "Now what is it you need to tell me" "I think I may be pregnant..."

Kendra (falloutpanicgirl)wrote this chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story