Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > 7 Minutes In Heaven

Chapter 4: A Penny For Your Thoughts

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Truth and Lies

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 935 words

0Unrated

The next morning Bobbie got up and took a shower. Stepping out of the shower, she dried off and got dressed. She walked to the kitchen. “Hi, hun. How are you?” “Good, mom.” “I would like you and Kate to unpack today.” “Alright. Can I see Pete today?” “Who is Pete?” “He was one of the boys from yesterday.” “I’d like to meet him.” “Okay. When I see him I’ll have him come to see you.” “Thanks. What do you want for breakfast?” “Nothing. I’m not hungry. I think I’ll start unpacking.”

Kate came down the stairs. “Hi, Bobbie. What are you doing?” “I’m going to unpack. Mom wants you to unpack too.” “I will. Are you going to see Pete today?” “I think so.” “Patrick is coming over later.” “That’s good. I’m glad you two are getting along.” “Yeah. I’m going to get something to eat.” Bobbie went to her room to get started on the boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate was almost done unpacking when there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” “Hi, Kate. I hope you don’t mind me coming over.” “Not at all. I’m glad you came over.” “Are you almost done.” “Yeah. Would you like to do something?” “I was wondering if you want to watch a movie or something at my house.” “I’ll have to ask my mom. Did you meet her?”

“Yeah. She let Kevin and I in.” “Kevin came over?” “Yeah. He wanted to see Bobbie.” “Really?” “I think he likes her.” “Oh. I better check on her.” “I’m sure she’s fine.” “I guess your right. Let me talk to my mom and we can go to your house.” Kate and Patrick walked downstairs to talk to her mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kevin, what are you doing here?” Bobbie was setting up her computer. “I wanted to apologize.” “For what?” “For being a jerk.” Bobbie looked up. “Here, let me help you.” Kevin helped Bobbie with the computer. “So, you were apologizing.” “Yeah. I’m sorry that I’m a jerk. I don’t know why I do the crap I do or why I say stuff. Can you forgive me?” “I don’t know if I should?” “I’ll try and be nicer to the guys. Even Wentz.” “Alright. I forgive you.” “Thanks. Do you need any help?” “Um, could you set up my TV?” “Sure.”

There was a knock on the door. “Yeah.” Bobbie went to answer it. “Pete. What are you doing here?” “I thought, what the hell are you doing?” He walked to Kevin. “Um, just helping Bobbie unpack.” “Why are you even here?” “I wanted to talk to Bobbie. Calm down. I think I’m going to leave. Bobbie, if you want to get together, come over.”

Once Kevin left Bobbie turned to Pete. “What was that about?” “What? With Kevin?” “Yeah.” “I know you are new, but you’ve seen how he treats us. He isn’t one of the nicest people. He even treats his brother like shit.” “He came over to apologize.” “Why? Oh god, he didn’t do anything to you?” “No. He was sorry of the way he acted and wanted me to forgive him.” “You can’t be serious. He really does have a few screws loose.”

“Maybe he’s changing.” “Yeah, sure. What did you say?” “I said that I would forgive him.” “Are you kidding me?” “No, I guess I want to give him a chance. Unlike you.” “You haven’t known Kevin as long as I have. He will hurt you in some way.” “Pete, what’s wrong?” “Nothing!” Bobbie jumped. “I didn‘t have many friends back home and I want to have friends. If Kevin wants to be my friend I want him to.” “Are you that stupid! He screws with people and he‘ll screw with you. I don’t want to talk about this. You have your point and I have mine.” “Okay. Uh, I’ll be right back.”

Bobbie ran to her bathroom that was connected to her room. She rummaged through the drawer. She found her silver savior. She pulled up the sleeve of her shirt. She ran the razor over her arm once and then again and again. There was a knock on the door. “Bobbie, I’m sorry for saying you were stupid and yelling.” She didn’t answer. “Is everything alright?” She stopped cutting. “Please come out.” “Uh, just give me a minute.” She went to the sink and cleaned her cuts and then put a bandage on her arm. She pushed her sleeve down and opened the door.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t of gotten so upset.” “It’s alright.” “No, it’s not.” “Pete, let’s just forget about this.” Bobbie started putting clothes away. Pete grabbed her wrist. “Ow. Let go.” He let go. “You were cutting when you went into the bathroom.” “No. Please, I don’t want to talk about this.” “Bobbie, just know you can tell me anything.” “I know. I’m just so scared.” “Why?” “I don’t know.” Pete took her hand.

“Can you tell me the truth?” “Yes, I did cut.” “I’m sorry. It was my fault.” “No. Don’t’ think that. I should be able to handle my emotions better.” “I want to help you.” “I know.” “Please talk to me next time. I’ll give you my cell number. Call me anytime.” “Alright.” Bobbie smiled at Pete. “Do you want to go for a walk?” Pete asked. “Sure.”

I wrote this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story