Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > If We Don't Take It, When Will We Make It?

The Neighbors Have Complained Damn Near Every Night....

by ally_apocalypse 0 reviews

more detail about some of the characters~

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-27 - 642 words

0Unrated
Ally's POV

"Hey Ally. Are you walking home today?" Butcher asked me as I was putting on my hoodie.

I was only 4 years old when I met the Butcher. I vaguely remember me and my mom going to their house to welcome them to the neighborhood when they first moved here. But I do remember meeting the Butcher for the first time. He was only a couple months older than me, and ever since we have been best friends.

"Hey Andrew. Yeah, I am." I was probably his only friend that called him by his real name.
Just then, William came up behind Butcher and tried to scare him.
"Hey, William" I said, grabbing my backpack. I bent over to tie my shoe and when I looked up, William and this boy named Mike Carden were arguing. Immediately the Butcher and I started trying to get them to calm down. They were always arguing, about who knows what. But this time they were really making a scene and they were pushing eachother around.

Oh yeah, about Mike. I guess he's all right. He was pretty nice to me. I met him 4 years ago when I was a freshman here at high school. The only thing was, he wasn't too nice to William. They're in different bands, and I guess they don't really like eachother too much.

Mike's POV

It was all a blur. One minute, I was fighting with Beckett, and the next minute, Ally was standing in front of me telling me to shut up. The thing is, I really like Ally. Its just she's friends with Beckett, and I can't stand that guy. Suddenly I didn't remember why I was fighting with him. All I remember is that Ally was walking away with him and Butcher and they all looked pretty mad. I really hope she doesn't hate me.

Ally's POV

I was really starting to get sick of this kid.
Why did he think it was ok to start fights with William, almost every single day? It was getting pretty tiring, having to break up the arguments.

I was walking home from school. As I was coming down my street, I heard music coming out of someone's garage. It was probably my neighbor, Michael. He had moved into the house across from mine from Australia 4 years ago. Ever since then, we had been practically related. We both have no siblings, and when I met Michael we treated each other like brother and sister. My parents are both surgeons, and they were almost never home. I would always run across the street to his house and basically live there until my parents came home. We were very close. Literally.

I was about to run into his garage and say hi to him. But then I saw Mike standing there next to him, with his guitar. I really really hoped that they didn't see me, because I didn't want to have anything to do with Mike anymore. I've decided that he was too argumental.

Mike's POV

I was at Chizzy's house, well, more like his garage. He was showing me his guitar collection. Just then, I saw Ally run into the house across the street. I didn't know Ally lived across the street from Michael. I put down the guitar and went after her.

Ally's POV

"Al. Hey. Can I talk to you for a sec?"
I turned around. Mike was standing behind me. Fuck. He probably had something to argue about.
"Sure."
"I just wanted to know.. If you wanted to come watch my band this Saturday. At this...venue downtown. I can give you the address and everything,"
"Um, okay. I guess I'll see you Saturday." Thank god he didn't complain about William or anything.



-------------------
ok so i haven't written in a long time.
review please! be brutal.
Sign up to rate and review this story