Categories > Celebrities > The Used > Hard to Say

"The Person Lying Next To Me"

by rocky_horror 0 reviews

Bert loves one guy, but that guy is not gay. He wants despratly to have him, but meanwhile Quinn is in love with him. Is what Bert looking for right in front of him, when he realises it, will it be...

Category: The Used - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-04 - 397 words

0Unrated
The next morning Bert awoke with Quinn sound asleep by his side. Last night was the first night I didn't feel lonely in the longest time. Was Quinn meant for him? Maybe that was why Gerard wasn't gay. Bert was meant for Quinn. Bert shook off that thought, still hoping there was a future with Gerard and him. He went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Quinn and him. Some eggs, French toast, and cereal. A gourmet' breakfast. He wanted to impress Quinn, even though he didn't ant to admit he was falling for him. He was, rather he wanted to admit it or not. Quinn woke up to the aroma of food. "Morning Bert." He said. Bert smiled. "Good morning." Bert replied. Quinn sat at the table, and Bert brought him his breakfast. "Yummie.... What a great friend...welcomes me into your home, than make me breakfast." Said Quinn. "Well, I am a good person." Said Bert. Quinn smiled. Bert took a drink of his milk than went back to the living room. "Aren't you hungry?" Asked Quinn. "No. I made breakfast for you." Bert answered. "Aw, how sweet. Are you sure you aren't hungry?" Asked Quinn. "Yes Im sure." Said Bert. Quinn quickly finished his breakfast, and then joined Bert in the living room. "Did you sleep well last night? I mean did you feel better? Any nightmares?" Quinn carried on with questions. "Yes. Yes. No." Bert answered. "Really though, I felt a lot better about it, after talking to you." Quinn smiled proudly. "You can't wait forever." Said Quinn. "You should move onto someone else."
"What gay guy do you know besides me?" Asked Bert.
Tell him. This is your chance. Gerard doesn't want him. So take him. DO IT! Tell him you love him. Quinn told himself.
"Me." He answered.
Bert looked at him shocked.
"Wha?" He asked.
"I like you Bert."
"You- you- you do?" He asked.
"No. I love you." Quinn replied.
Bert was speechless.
Quinn laid a hand on Bert's face and pulled it closer to his own. They gently, but passionately, kissed each other.
They both stared at each other speechless for words. "I want to say I feel that way, but..." Bert stuttered. "No. No. No, you don't have to say anything. Just shush." Said Quinn. "Don't think about it; just hold me for a while?"

*******************
Sign up to rate and review this story