Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Running Out Of Places To Hide From Me

You're Running Out Of Places To Hide From Me

by Christiexox 1 review

In the pale moon light, he saw her again for the second time. Her silhouette danced in time with the words that were practically sung through her lips. He should have been terrified out of his mind...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 980 words

0Unrated
FUCKIN RIGHT A DISCLAIMER!! Sorry… mildly tired here.
Anyways…

Disclaimer: Just so you know; I do not own MCR, and these are all my original ideas and thoughts. Some things in here are true facts about them, but it’s mostly fiction.

(I’ll add a VERY long writer’s comment at the top of the next chapter. Trust me, because I’ve already written it 8D)

Probably my fifth fanfic I’ve ever written… second to be actually posted on the internet. First was my first ever and you could tell it was my first (lacked potential, let’s just say that).

Apprécier!

Chapter 1:

October 31st 1773

All I could do was run. I never thought it would come to something like this.

My beautiful black velvet cloak… ruined by the heavy rain the fell down upon the earth. Just like my beautiful Italian silk wedding dress as I ran from a large pack of angry villagers through the forest. A large pack of angry villagers full of neighbours, friends and family.

You are probably wondering why I am running from them.

I had to. All because of him… I thought, blinking back tears as I fled.

I could hear them whipping at their carriages go somewhat faster. But they could never, and will never catch me…

I’ve stayed in the village all of my life. Then when I was 15, he came. Just the thought of him made me shiver. I love him more than anything.

But he hates you. You just had to tell him didn’t you Arie? I yelled at myself.

As I grew tired I could sense their presence no more and sat down under a great oak until the rain subsided.

I wanted him to know who I was.

“ So we could be together,” I whispered to myself, letting the tears fall freely onto my face.

I am a Vampire. My father was of true blood, whilst my mother was like every other civilized human being. She didn’t even know about my father.

Human. The udder thought of them now made quiver in disgust.

“I shall never trust a single insignificant mortal again. Ever.”

On my 13th birthday my father passed away from reasons unknown. In which case he left me, a Vampire, in the care of a mortal, my mother, who didn’t even know I was one. Fortunately my father’s mother was still alive and helped my birth mother look after me, without ever telling her I was even immortal. I never thought of my birth mother as my real mother. She hardly took the time to care for me. After my father’s death she began blaming me for the cause of it. She would drink, and leave for hours on end. My grandmother died three years ago. She taught me how to fend for myself before she walked into those rays of sunlight. She wanted to die, and be in peace. I wasn’t one to judge one’s wants so I left her to do so.

My mother is now the night. Always was, and always will be.

I would have had to have left the village anyways, for one day they would notice I was not growing older like everyone else. I can still here my grandmother’s teachings running through my head.

‘They’d call you a beast, a vial creature who cannot share god’s will of light. You are wise, young one. You will know when the time is right to leave.’ I was going to leave, but with him by my side. She was right, of course.

‘A shameful mortal man whom is scared of the most sacred and beautiful of creatures. You should have listened, young one. You cannot trust a single mortal in this world.’

The rain soon ended, leaving a thick layer of fog in the woods. I stood up, put the hood of my cloak down to let my long blond hair breathe, then started to wander further.

I soon recognized a trail I was traveling on. It was the same one we came on to go to the cemetery.

After a few minutes of following the trail, I finally arrived at the cemetery. I went up the paths I knew all too well and found my father’s grave. I crouched down and brushed away the dead leaves from the headstone, then started to read it like I did every time I came here.



Jonathan Nathaniel Ash

Loving husband, devoted father and dear friend

November 22nd, 1733 - October 13th, 1756

May his soul finally rest in peace.


I stood up and looked at my surroundings. It was only a small graveyard but beautiful all the same. I saw what looked like a tomb in the center of everything. Suddenly, before I even knew it I was inside. There was what seemed to look like a cement coffin but the cover was off of it and there was a set of stairs leading down. I had a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach about it, but built enough courage to wander down it.

Soon I ended up coming to a large room at the bottom of the staircase with what seemed to have over 40 people of all ages standing in it, looking directly at me in silence.

A man soon stepped up and examined my facial features. I stood there, scared and surprised someone would actually do that, as the others looked onwards at me.

“ It’s her,” he said, standing back and looking as if he didn’t believe I was here. Suddenly everyone else in the room started bowing their heads and kneeling, leaving me to stand there awkwardly scared out of my mind.

“ Welcome, my Queen,” the man said bowing as well. I felt a wave of relief rush over me.

“Wait… what?”
Sign up to rate and review this story