Categories > Movies > Star Wars

“Roché Jodelle, Eighth Handmaiden in the First Class for Padmé Amidala”

by Polgarawolf 0 reviews

TITLE: “Roché Jodelle, Eighth Handmaiden in the First Class for Padmé Amidala” PAIRING: Roché Jodelle and Lietté Gaillen, a fellow handmaiden from the same training class. RATING: Uhm, pr...

Category: Star Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Amidala,Anakin,Obi-Wan,Qui-Gon - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 1977 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Roché Jodelle, Eighth Handmaiden in the First Class for Padmé Amidala”


01.) Legal: She’s aware that she doesn’t really have the right kind of temperament for the life of a loyal and self-sacrificing handmaiden, but the power inherent in the political realm excites her as no other legitimately legal profession extant on Naboo does and she’s easily bright enough to be able to mask her . . . less handmaidenly traits from both the examiners (who are not also handmaidens) who admit or deny candidates to the program and the ridiculously easily lied to and manipulated Captain Panaka, so she manages to secure a position in the first class of potential handmaiden trainees for the recently elected fourteen-year-old Queen, being fourteen herself and of roughly the right kind of look and build (close enough, anyway, that some clever cosmetics and costumes can fairly easily make her over into just another one of a mass of highly similar, unremarkable, and endlessly forgettable handmaidens), planning on using the experience and the contacts she’ll gain in the four years of work in the royal court to make the move to another, more independent political position when the Queen’s term is up.

02.) Suspect: There are three handmaidens in her group whom she suspects of rather less loyalty and rather more ambition than handmaidens are really supposed to have (plus another one in the following class and three more in the incoming third batch of hopefuls she’ll also eventually find suspect) but of all of the ones she’s identified as sharing a temperament more like to her own, she finds her fellow classmate, Lietté Gaillen, the most like her, and easily the most desirable, both as an ally and, perhaps, more.

03.) Majority: Thirteen is technically the legal age of majority, for women, on Naboo (it’s technically fourteen for boys, though sometimes girls of twelve will participate in the spring/summer rites and generally the boys won’t do so until they’re closer to fifteen), and the three youngest handmaidens and handmaiden hopefuls are all at least thirteen, so technically they’re all of age and, considering the close quarters they share, she thinks it entirely likely that the handmaidens will eventually end up partnering themselves off amongst themselves, whether the Queen or her little decoy necessarily expect or approve of such an arrangement or not.

04.) Feverish: She and Lietté take to sharing feverish embraces in closets and the darkened nooks and semi-private corners of inclosed walkways and balconies (the possibility of getting caught adding extra spice to the encounters), and, when they’re moved from their dormitory at the Lake House Retreat to suites meant for two at the Palace, they celebrate their advancement by coupling like mad in every room, on every possible surface (including floors and counters and up against walls and doors and furniture), breaking out some toys that they hadn’t been able to take full advantage of having, before, and properly breaking in both the suite and each other.

05.) Ruthless: Unlike Lietté, who seems stunned and perplexed by the audacity of the Trade Federation, in first embargoing and then blockading and finally invading and occupying Naboo, she’s been expecting them to do something very like what they’ve finally ended up doing ever since they first started making motions towards wanting to move in on their plasma mining and exportation, for she’s heard far too many stories about their increasingly ruthless seizing of and exploitation of various planets in the Outer Rim Territories and of their newfound liking for what amounts to a private army of battle droids and personal navy of fully armed ships to be so naive as to assume that even cowards like the Neimoidians will leave Naboo be for very long, not when their exports are so very profitable and they’re known to have virtually no armed forces of their own to protect said exports.

06.) Torture: She likes at least a little bit of pain with her pleasure – it adds to her excitement and the power of the sensation, at climax – and is thrilled beyond words to rapidly discover that Lietté is a closet sadist and the Neimoidians are squeamish enough about the prospect of torture and of holding people prisoner to be easily convinced to turn over many of the more “sensitive” prisoners to their newfound allies among the former royal court, giving her and Lietté and the six others she identified early on as being more like-minded to herself for interrogation, processing, and even holding, meaning that they not only get to relocate to better rooms, but that they get to relocate and create their own little makeshift dungeons in the vicinity of their new suite.

07.) Trust: She doesn’t trust Maitané and Tillé – Tillé seems to have gained a genuine enough liking for the giving of pain, but Maitané, she thinks, may not be entirely sane anymore, after that marathon torture session with Lietté – Rosé is so lazy and sly that she’s sure the girl would turn on them in an instant, if she thought it would bring her any profit, and Essé is, well, too damn wild in her pursuit of pain to be at all trustworthy; Tyché and Acharé, though, are all but picture perfect little minions, and she finds it an incredible pity to consider the fact that they, along with the other four former handmaidens, will have to go, when she and Lietté finally seize control of Naboo from the Neimoidians.

08.) Revelation: Lietté is unbelievably (almost righteously) furious, for the revelation of the involvement of actual Sith Lords in the Trade Federation’s occupation of Naboo requires a huge revision of their plans for eventually seizing power; yet, personally, Roché would give just about anything (short of her life) for a chance to be a willing minion and ally (and, please the Force, whipping girl and willing sex slave) of either one of the (semi)revealed Sith, and would quite happily throw herself upon the Zabrak, if given the chance, after seeing the size of him and those wonderfully terrifying bestial eyes.

09.) Sneak: Lietté is miffed enough by the Sith’s dismissal of them as amateurs that Roché is easily able to sneak away to the Zabrak’s rooms, and, thank the Force, he’s furious enough over his failure to get any useful information out of Yané or Saché that he takes full advantage of her offer, leaving her torn and bruised and bloody and utterly wrung out and wholly satisfied from a series of unforgettable orgasms that eventually so exhaust her that she’s unable to move much at all during the final three times and he finally abandons her, in disgust, where she’s collapsed on the floor, leaving her to gloat over her glorious pain and her nerve-tingling pleasure and to make her way at a slow crawl back to her rooms before Lietté rouses enough from her sulk to miss her.

10.) Mixed: Zabrak and humans normally aren’t genetically compatible (outside, perhaps, of a gene splicer’s most successful experiments), but Roché has a secret greater even than that shared by most supposedly human norm Nabooian natives, and she knows, with the absolute certainty granted to her by her mixed heritage, that she’s conceived at least one child, possibly as many as four, and her pleasure is such that she decides to weather Lietté’s jealous wrath and carry it or them to full term.

11.) Shock: She decides to break it to Lietté in stages, starting with the truth of what she is, to better prepare her for the shock that she is pregnant by the Zabrak Sith, and happily takes all the pain Lietté offers her, in return, for having dared to keep such delicious secrets.

12.) Impossible: The time passes far too quickly and their station changes with its passing at least once more than she’d like; thankfully, though, since she and Lietté had the sense to prepare for the worst (even though it had seemed so impossible for the Queen and two measly Jedi to ever prevail over not only the Trade Federation and its droid armies but the Sith as well), she knows they’ll be quite comfortable wherever they end up – even if it is bothersome to be forced into exile from their homeworld – until their luck and their station changes once again.

13.) News: She falls into such an unreasoning rage at the news that the young Jedi whelp actually managed to kill her Sith lover that she unwittingly ends up giving both her infidelity and her pregnancy away, far sooner than she’d planned to, and is therefore forced to exert her considerable strength against Lietté to keep her from beating her to death, hurting her badly enough in the process that it’s a damned good thing it turns out Lietté is a bit of a closet masochist, too, because otherwise she knows that Lietté would never forgive her, for drawing her blood, thus.

14.) Wealth: They’ve agreed to use their stolen wealth to establish themselves in a shared position of power on some backwoods planet that doesn’t recognize extradition laws (or indeed many of the Republic’s laws at all) in either the furthest fringes of the Outer Rim Territories or else Wild Space itself and then parlay their knowledge of the Sith to force a more equal alliance with the Trade Federation, as a way of proving themselves worthy of an eventual alliance with the remaining Sith Master, and so, when the cult of pain has reached a fervent enough pitch and the whole of their new world – Chthonia, a gem-like world almost as naturally lovely as Naboo (if with a much more ordinary core composition, slightly less water, and no intelligent native life of its own, being populated instead solely by humans – though it might, perhaps be more accurate to call them near humans, all things considered, since the combination of their lack of advanced technology and their constant exposure to the environment seems to have had . . . a couple of interesting (if relatively slight) repercussions – apparently descended from some strange old-fashioned pioneering group that wanted to escape the so-called dangers of technology and get back to the land and so went as far away as they could from the then apparently still largely nascent Republic before finding a suitably unspoiled world upon which they could go native, after which all knowledge of their origins, save for some fragments of stories that have, since, been distorted to near-mythological status, became lost to them) near the amorphous border between Wild Space and the Unknown Regions that is, so far as they’ve ever been able to gather, entirely unknown to and so uncharted by any maps of the Republic – has proven submissive to their will, they send word to the (of course already free and never likely to be truly fully prosecuted for his crimes, either) Trade Federation’s Viceroy, Nute Gunray . . . after which the Sith Lord Sidious himself comes to meet with them and they are shocked and awed to discover a Nabooian even more ruthless and power-hungry and clever than they.

15.) Bright: Byss is a beautiful world, and she is content to relocate, with the bulk of Chthonia’s population – their most loyal, fanatical followers – to use as slaves for the building up of their new Master and teacher’s eventual throne world, smiling beautifully and making her two strong boys and single precious little gorgeous girl giggle and hum happily in response to her obvious pleasure and reminding herself all over again of the reasons why she must seize this bright future and squeeze every ounce of power and privilege and position out of it that she possibly can . . . for her children’s sake, as well as her own.
Sign up to rate and review this story