Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

16 and trying ch. 3

by chaosinmotion96 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-04 - 600 words

0Unrated
Reg. View
"So you want to explain to me what kind of joke this is, who put you up to it?" "Na-no one"
"Look! you obvisously went through alot of trouble to find makes this, but it isn't funny. Now what the hell's going through your head kid!" the anger he was feverishly trying to supress was still quite noticable. By this time the rest of the guys had come into the tiny living quarters and were staring intently at Kellen, who was quivering in the corner next to the stove.
"It's a long story"
"We have a lot of time!"
Kellen breathed in and sighed, then she swallowed hard and began telling Ray (and the rest of the band) exactly what led to his concussed state.
"So, when I was born my mom, Alys couldn't take care of me by herself, so she took me and left me in the care of the local Church. Growing up I always was trying to find out who my parents were. Then last month when I turned 17 I asked for permission to leave. Normally they don't let us leave until we're 18 but Sister Morgan smoothed things out and permission was granted. Then before I left she gave me an envelope that had that in it" with that she pointed to the birth certificate presently residing in Rays hand.
"No, this is unbelievable, no!" he began pacing across the narrow living room floor.
"I haven't even seen Alys for....17 years"
"Dude, that's not possible. You told us you didn't lose your virginity until you were 23!" Gerard chimed in. Ray just sighed and shook his head no.
"She was my neighbor growing up. She was my best friend. One night we got drunk and it happened. She ran off after that and I never saw her again"
"Dude you she can't even prove that she didn't lie" Mikey said.
"Anyway, she's only after your money, she probably forged that certificate" Gerard said. Kellen began crying she didn't know what to say.
"I don't know. She was raised by nuns, it's not like she'd readily lie. Besides she does have your lips and hair" Frank quipped while sending a sympathetic glance at Kellen.
"How do you know that whole story isn't a lie" Ray shot back.
"It's not. You can choose not to believe me but I've never lied and wouldn't start now. You don't have to believe me, I just wanted to meet my father. I couldn't find my mom so I figured one parent was still better than none. Anyway I'm sorry for freaking you out" She began walking towards the door averting the eyes of all the men staring down at her.
"Wait..." Kellen turned to see Ray staring at her.
"I don't believe you."
'great so he shatters my spirits completely, thats DAD'.
"not yet anyway....first thing tomorrow we're going and getting a DNA test"
"Ok" as she reached for the door handle she felt a soft grip attach itself to her wrist.
"Do you have a place to stay?" this time it was Gerard, 'wow now he's being nice'
"Not really, I was just going to this shelter a few blocks away"
"Well, Franks small, like a puppy, he can sleep on the couch and you can take his bunk"
"No, thank you but, I can't do that"
"It's totally cool" Frank smied at her.
"I don't know"
"It's up to you, but at least here you don't have to worry about getting groped by a wierdo. except if Mikey starts sleep walking" Kellen smiled and shrugged an ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story