Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

Chapter 29

by cutegirl12356 1 review

What is going to happen? Andrea and Gerard talk!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-04 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 683 words

0Unrated
Audrea’s POV

“Baby we’re going over to see Gee and Miranda, is that okay with you?”, I really don’t want to see him right now. And to make everything worse I’m not feeling good. I’ve been getting sick. I think Gerard might have had something and I caught it. What ever it is I just don’t feel up to it, but for Bob I’ll do.

“Yeah let’s go.”

Gerard’s POV

Dialing number!

Ashley: Hello
Me: You sound tired, did I wake you?
Ashley: No, well Frankie’s here and-
Me: That explains it please don’t go into details.
Ashley: laughs you know.
(in the background; Frankie: baby who’s that?)
Ashley: It’s Gerard
(Frankie: Tell him I said hi)
Me: Tell him hey
Ashley: He said hey.
Me: Hey I need to talk to you it’s important.
Ashley: What’s wrong?
Me: Well it started when I went to-
(in the background; Miranda: Baby Bob and Andrea are here get off the phone.)
Me: I’ll tell you later.
Ashley: Promise me that you’ll call me back.
Me: I promise, bye love you
Ashley: love you too babe.

End of conversation!

ANDREA’S HERE! I walked in and she didn’t look like she felt good. I hope she’s not pregnant, and if she is please BE BOB’S! I went over and sat next to Miranda. Andrea just looked away. This is going to be a very long and awkward visit. “ I cooked some dinner want some?”, Miranda asked.

I could use some water.”, Andrea said getting up and walking into the kitchen, Miranda followed. That left me with Bob.

“So how was that party?, a breath caught in my thought. Did he know?! Oh shit play it cool!

“Good I guess but I think someone spiked the punch.”, he laughed

“Yeah they tend to do that at parties. Andrea went to a party too, but she passed out. She came back the next morning. Did you go to the same party?”, Shit how am I going to answer that?! Think Gerard Think!

“Yeah I talked to her.”, he smiled.

“Cool.”, just as he said that Miranda came in.

“Bob, Andrea is sick.”, he stood up.

“What’s wrong?”, that isn’t the first time I’ve heard that.

“She got sick when she saw or smelt the food, I’m not really sure. Then next thing I know she just dashed for the bathroom.”, Bob started to walk past Miranda.

“Let me.”, he looked at me like I was crazy.

“Why?”

“I just….uh…know how to deal with this kind of think.”, good save Gerard. I said to myself.

“Yeah he took care of me, and Andrea told me to tell you not to worry and don’t come in she doesn’t want to you see her like this.”, he sighed and nodded.

I walked to the bathroom lightly knocking on the door. “Bob I’ll be out in a minute.”

“It’s Gerard.”, the door opened slowly. I could see the tears streaking down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry.”, I said hugging her, she cried lightly onto my shoulder. “Do you think your pregnant?”

“I have no idea, but if I am Bob is going to be threw with me.”

“Don’t think like that. I mean it could be his.”, she cried harder.

“It can’t be his.”

“Of course it can.”, she looked up at me.

“We never had sex Gerard.”, Did I hear correctly?

“You mean you was a vi-”, she shook her head.

“Me and Bob never had sex, but I never said I never had sex at all.”, I sighed in relief. Wait that means that…..oh shit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the chapter is so damn short….it’s just we had really bad weather Monday and today I had to baby sit….But I will update hopefully tomorrow…This is the shortest chapter I’ve ever written I just hope it’s the last short one! Anyway rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story