Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In These Moments, You Will Fade.

Losing And Gaining.

by COMBUSTIONXX 1 review

Andrea gets in a fight that cause turmoil between her and her best friend. Gerard is there to help her out emotionally and invits her to his house.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-03-04 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 1369 words

1Funny
"Get off me, you stupid bitch!" Brandon yelled, whille pushing me off.
Gerard pulled me up to my feet and restained my hands to my side, I was trying to get out of his securing grasp. Aneesah ran to Brandon's side and helped him up.
Aneesah shot me an angered look. "What is wrong with you?" She said.
My mind was racing I didn't know what to say, I was just staring at the both of them in disbelief. Just seeing them stand together was discusting. Knowing all the shit Brandon put Aneesah through was enraging. Hitting her, putting her down, and starting nasty rumors about her. 'What was she thinking?' I thought.
"He's changed Andrea, he's not the same from before." She lead him in the appartment and slammed the door with out looking back. And that lead me to realize, I lost my best friend...

"Andrea, look at you," Gerard said analyzing my wounds, we were both in my bathroom. "Tilt your head up, your nose is bleeding really bad."
I sat at the ledge of the sink and did as he said. He took off my jacket.
"Man, your clothes are all dirty. And you got blood all over my 'Motor Head' shirt, damn" He said sounding disappointed.
"Sorry." I said muffled.
"It's fine," he said with a sigh. "Here's a towel." Gerard handed it to me and I wiped the blood off my face.
I jumped off the ledge, to turn around and see my condition in the mirror. I needed a shower badly. I had dirt and blood crusted on my face, still bleeding stratches on my arms, and my hair was terribly nappy.
I heard a deep chuckle. "Are you trying to make a fashion statement?" Gerard was leaning again the door frame with his arms crossed.
"Funny." I said monotoned. "I need to shower badly."
"I can leave." He shrugged.
"No! I mean you can hang out here 'till I get out, I'll be fast really. You can watch my T.V. and eat anything in my fridge." I was almost begging.
He had a smirk on his face. "Ok, but if you find nothing in your fridge, it's not my fault." He said and headed toward my living room. I closed the door and prepared the shower, I took off all my clothing and as I did it revealed more scrapes and new bruises. The warmth of the water soothed me.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I flipped through the channels and nothing was on. Just as I got comfortable on the big floral patterned couch, the microwave beep indecated that my Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pocket was done. I took a bite, and it scolded my mouth. I didn't sit back down I went to her CD collection she had by the T.V. stand. I pulled one out, Siamese Dream by The Smashing Pumpkins my favorite album by them. Her collection went on and on, The Misfits, MSI, Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden, Beastie Boys, it was similar to my collection at home. My attention was caught by the pictures she had displayed on the Mantle. In each was a young version of herself, none of them looked recent. She was smiling in all of them, a real genuine smile. The locations didn't look like anywhere from New Jersey or New York. There was one of her and a tall lanky boy who looked older than her, both smiling, her hair was dark brown, long, and wavy, not the blonde color it is now. In others she was with two small kids, and ones where she was a toddler.

"Wow, I haven't really looked at those for along time." I was startled. Andrea was wrapping her hair in a towel. She was clothed now, wearing a tank top and girl boxer shorts, and she was also bare foot.
"Who are these people you're with?" I said pointing at all the framed pictures. She came a stood next to me.
She pointed at the first picture I saw with the tall lanky boy. "This is my brother," she picked up the frame. "He's about 15 in this and trust me he's a lot taller then he is in this, he's like 6'7'' now. His name is James and he's married to a girl named Vanessa, and she is a total bitch, I hate her. They have two kids Frances and James Jr.. That's them right there." She pointed at the two kids, she's is with in the picture with. "Those kids are adorable, I love 'em to death. They all live in Oklahoma,
that's where I'm from."
"Why don't you live there now?" I asked I took another bite of the Lean Pocket, it cooled down.
"I knew you were gonna ask that." She smiled. "I thought I'd get more opprotunities here, so far I'm out of luck." She said and shrugged.
"I miss my brother," She changed the subject quickly, "we were always close. In high school he would pretend to ignore me 'cause I was his "nerdy sister who listened to weird music" but I always caught him looking out for me, but the James I know is a real big dweeb, he just acts cool with his frineds." She laughed. I could tell she was recalling memories in her head.
"And these are pictures of me as a baby, I was so cute. Man, what happened to me?" She shook her head. "I was so innocent! Now look at me I curse a lot and I beat up my friends crazy boyfriends." She went and took a seat on her couch, I followed.
"So how long have you been friends with that chick, I don't know her name?" I shrugged.
"Aneesah? I've known her since the sixth grade, man!" Her excitement faded and she started to shake her head disapointedly. "It's been what, I was 11 then I'm 23 now so..." She was calculating in her head and also using her hands to help. "13 years. Crazy, huh? I just don't want that fucker Brandon to treat her like she's unimportant, I don't know? She just deserves better. She's my best friend." She shook her head again. "And I fucked it all up..."
She kept her head down this time for awhile, I didn't notice she was crying 'til she looked back up.
"I'm sorry, I'm such a loser." She wiped away a tear. I wanted to do something but my phone rang before I could. Sometimes I think world is trying to work against me.

"Hey Bro," Mikey was on the onther line. "When are you comin' home?"
"I can really talk right now, man." I said fixing to hang up but Mikey persisted on talking.
"Well hurry up I need to borrow you car."
"Ok, Ok. I'll be there soon."
I hung up.

"Do you have to leave?" She said and sniffed. She looked up and her eyes were red from crying.
"Yeah, Mikey needs to borrow my car." I pushed the hair out of her eyes.
"Ok, well I guess I'll see you later then." She got up to open the door for me.
"Hey." I stopped her in her tracks.
"Yeah"
"Do you want to come with me? We can hang out at my house, you know so you get get out of this place for awhile. Maybe you can spend the night, I can sleep on the couch while you take over my bed. Well, I your up to it." whoa, did I just say all that?
She smiled "Yeah, I'll get some clothes real quick." She head towards her room.

Andrea's (My) P.O.V.

On the way to Gerards house I fell asleep. This day has been crazy, I needed a nap. I dont remember being carried but when I woke up I was in someones bed, I bet it was gerards. It clock indicated that is was 5:30 in the after noon. And soon my noise was greeted with the smell of Italian Garlic Bread and I heard the laughter of older and younger people as well a Gerards. I walked up the basement stairs where the room is placed and was greeted invitingly...
Sign up to rate and review this story