Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

No More Reason For Anything.

by jenchyromance12345 8 reviews

my first ferard!(oneshot). Trust me its not a typical ferard. warning! you might not like how it ends. Buttt this story came to my mind and i wanted to write it on ficwad :] TELL ME IF YOU LIKE...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 759 words

1Moving
I watched you from the oval as you shifted your bangs to one side.
You were always the popular one in school. Everyone loved you. Everyone wanted to be you.
Not me.
I wanted to be with you.
I wanted to touch you.
I wanted you to touch me.
But no. you didn’t know me. You never even looked at me.

Except for that one time when Mrs. Hines told me to show you around the school because you were new.
It was like you were perfect.
You were short.You played guitar. And you didnt care what anyone thought of you.
Even though you didn’t know me. I knew you. Probably more that anybody else.
I was obsessed with you. I didn’t know why.
I just always needed to know every single little piece of information about you. I had to know where you lived. Where you were. And how you were.

I was on my way down to the study center. Because that’s where you went at recess because you wanted to catch up on work.
As I was walking I saw you walk behind the music room.
You would never walk behind there.

Trying to be unseen and silent, I followed you.
My mouth dropped as I saw you kissing passionately with beach blonde slut, Karin Jamey.
I turned around and ran outside with tears pouring down my pale, white cheeks.
At that very moment it felt like my whole world just started to crash down and burn.


I didn’t understand why u couldn’t love me.
I couldn’t understand why we couldn’t be together.
Which is why I had to do what I did.
I couldn’t stand to see you with someone else.
I couldn’t risk you getting hurt.
I had to protect you from everyone and everything.


I sat in my room looking at all the framed photos of you.
I looked at the sharp knife that was at the bottom of my shelf.
I lifted it up slowly as tears started to roll down my cheeks.
i looked up at the clock which showed that it was 3:14. School was over
and it was time to save frank.

I walked over to your house.
Your parents were still at work and wouldn’t be home for another 3 hours.
I could faintly see the outline of your body while you sat on your bed playing around with your
Guitar.
I walked up to the front door quietly and gently turned the knob.
I slowly crept up toward your bedroom door.
I began to breathe deeply as I pulled out the small knife that was in my pocket.
I walked towards you holding the knife behind my back.
You turned around with a shocked face. So beautiful and perfect.
“Whoa, Dude….uh..wh...what are you doing in my house!?” you said, trying to hide the fear
In your voice.
Another tear once again fell from my eye.
“I love you frank. I’m sorry but I just have to protect you, from everyone and everything” I trembled,
Verge of crying.
“before he could speak I whipped out the knife that was behind me back and Stabbed it into the side of his stomach.
He started to choke and water started to fill his eyes.
“I’m so sorry” I mouthed the words and I jabbed the knife deeper.
He slowly took one last breath and collapsed down next to his guitar. His eyes still shot
Open.
I ran my finger tips over his lips as he lay there, lifeless.
I looked at the knife that was still in my hand.
I realized that the person that I lived for was dead.
There was no reason for me to live. I wouldn’t be able to stand not seeing Frank anymor, Or being able to protect him from the world.
I ran my fingers along the sharp blade.



Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. . . And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."





Okay so im not sure if this was good or not :S
But I tried :]
Review please!!!!
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story