Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Spent

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

A fun, kind of naughty drabble-plus. Renji/Ichigo. Ichigo is like the Energizer Bunny – he wants to keep going, and going, and Renji's starting to feel a little ...overused.

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 238 words - Complete

4Funny
Spent
by: youkai_girl AKA eternalsailorsolarwind

Disclaimer: Bleach and its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. Me, I just own some merchandising. All characters in this work of fanfiction are over the age of 18.

A/N: A fun, kind of naughty drabble-plus. Renji/Ichigo. Ichigo is like the Energizer Bunny – he wants to keep going, and going, and Renji's starting to feel a little ...overused.

0o0o0o0o0o

“Renji,” purred a voice in the redhead's ear. A calloused hand slid sensuously down his tattooed chest.

The Soul Reaper groaned wearily in response. The room was dark, lit only by the street lamp filtering through the blinds and curtains of the hotel window. He'd lost track of time hours ago. Amazingly, it was still night.

“Renji,” the voice repeated, thick with desire. “Fuck me.”

Rolling away from his lover, the lieutenant grunted at the twinge in his muscles. Damn, he'd ached less after fighting a hollow. A strong, masculine body molded itself to his back, and Renji felt Ichigo's cock at attention. He moaned unwillingly as his own stirred reluctantly to life.

“Dammit, Ichi,” growled Renji, turning back to roll his younger lover beneath him yet again, sore muscles be damned. “I ain't eighteen, ya know. Stop tryin' to wear me out!”

His half-hearted complaints were quickly silenced by a heated kiss, before attempting yet again to exhaust his lover – for once.
Sign up to rate and review this story