Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Love is Just Romance

Chapter 14

by david_desrosiersbabe 0 reviews

read and find out.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 327 words - Complete

0Unrated
~Seven Months Later~

"Kiki, come here" said Alyssa
"coming" I said and went into the living room
"read this, read this"
"alright alright" I said and took the Magazine from her

It was a picture of Simple Plan and right under the picture was a picture of just David. But Davids answer to the writers question was what Alyssa wanted me to read and it caught my attention. It said

Writers Question: "If their was anything in the world that you could change, what would it be?"

Davids Answer: "If their was anything in the world that I could change, I would change the fact that my girlfriend cant be here with me today. I haven't seen my girlfriend since the day that me and the guys left to start recording our record. And I really really really want to see her so badly but I guess that I am just going to have to wait a bit longer until the record is done and tour starts. Kiarra, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I love you so very very very much and I cannot wait to see you again, I love you with all my heart.

Thats what it said and it made me so happy. I had tears in my eyes because of what he said. I was just so happy. I wish that David could come home right now though. I havent heard from David since they left so that means that David does not know that I am pregnant with his kid.

When my mum got back from her business trip two weeks after I found out that I was pregnant, I told her the news and she was so happy. She took all of us (Me, Morgan, Jordan, and Alyssa) out for dinner when I told her. Mum sais that she cannot wait until the baby is born. Oh yeah, and I am now seven months along.
Sign up to rate and review this story