Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Shot To Remember

A Shot To Remember

by jewelstar105

Kelli is MCR'S Personal Assistant. Gerard finds himself feeling more for her than he should, but would telling her drive her away or into his arms?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 881 words

?Blocked


“Don’t make me pull rank on your ass” Kelli yelled as she chased Gerard round the tour bus
“ooohhh I’m so scared” he laughed as he did his best to duck away from her attempts to grab his shirt.
“Okay fine” she stopped and straightened her hair and turned with a look of annoyance on her face “you can do as you like, but don’t come crying to me when management call you, to ask where the fuck you are” she really was furious now, she wasn’t going to take the fall for this one, not this time.
“oh c’mon Kel I’m just playing with you, im going ok, take a pill”, he shot her a look of apology and headed towards the bus door, as he passed her she gave him a playful slap around the head.
“don’t mess with me way”, she glared at him
“geez” he muttered as he stepped of onto the pavement below.
She smiled to herself, he was annoying if not kinda cute in a way, she had a really good friendship with him and his band, but sometimes she had to keep them in line, after all she had been their PA for 2 years, she traveled with them all the time, making sure they had what they needed and they were where they where supposed to be, just making sure everything went smoothly. She wasn’t just their assistant she was a good friend to them all, they had a good time together when she wasn’t in working mode, and they all respected and valued her both as a friend and a member of the team. Gerard and Kelli were very close, they had loads in common and shared the same sense of humor which had got them both into trouble in the past and caused them hours of entertainment, playing jokes on everyone else and just generally goofing around, much to the annoyance of the rest of the band and crew, but they were happy to see Gerard having fun for a change, before Kelli came along he had battled depression, drugs and alcohol and had his heart broken quite badly which no-one cared to see him go though again, and with Kelli around that seemed unlikely.

They were about to start The Black Parade tour and everyone was excited. They had new tour buses and a fantastic show that had effects, costume changes and scenery backdrops. Kelli’s job was going to be harder for the next few months, she had a lot to do, making sure the boys behaved and everything happened as it was supposed to, plus she had a lot more people to organize now, with the 50 road crew in tow, it would be interesting if nothing else.

Kelli looked up from her paperwork to see the band noisily come through the door of the bus.
“So how’d it go”, she inquired
“Same old really”, replied Ray
“Gerard made it in time then”, she shot daggers at Gerard who just smiled playfully
“Yeah just”,
“He thought it would be funny to make out he wasn‘t going, so I would get in trouble”, she looked down and went back to her paperwork
Gerard walked over to her and sat down next to her, he draped his arm over her shoulders.
“Relax, I was just playing, I wouldn’t have got you on trouble on purpose, it was just funny to see you get all heated up”, he grinned at her mischievously
“yeah very funny”, she replied still not looking up from her paperwork
“You know you love me, and you forgive me”, he said adding the other arm around her chest resulting In a hug
“fortunately for you I have too much to do to get involved in this, so well just say we are even and I’ll think of a way to get you back”, she retorted without much emotion to her voice
“C’mon Kel don’t be like that”, he gave her puppy dog eyes and dropped his bottom lip
She gave a forced sarcastic smile which Gerard knew was the best her was going to get.
“There you go, that wasn’t hard was it“, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek
“So anyway”, interrupted Frank “Moving on”, he cleared his throat
“We got anything planned for tonight, or is it wide open”, he asked Kelli, hopefully
“Your pretty much wide open, we have a couple of interviews tomorrow morning before we hit the road, so don’t over do it, but other than that Frankie boy the night is yours”,
“Did I ever tell you that I love you”, he smiled back at her
“yeah the last time I got you a night off, just remember all of you, we have a T.V interview at 7 am so don’t do anything that will inhibit your ability to rise early, I will be armed with cold water if you fail to get up on time, ok”.
“Yes sir”, agreed Bob with his hand above his eyebrow in a proud salute
“good”, she grabbed her paperwork and headed for the back of the bus.
“What crawled up her ass and died’, added Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story