Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > The Brides children

The Brides children

by lollzpopz22 0 reviews

The beginning of my story is when Dracula and his 3 brides succeed into bringing the baby vampires to life. But Van Helsing and Anna aren't going to let them live without a fight...

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Dracula,Marishka,Van Helsing - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 170 words

0Unrated
Finally at last! Her children were alive! Verona had began to give up hope. But now her children live. It had taken them just over 400 years to accomplish the task. Now they needed to feed.
"Teach them how"says a silky voice from behind her. It is her master, Dracula, the father of her beloved children. She can tell he is just as pleased as she is. Her two sisters beside her were also itching to dine with them. Marishka especially liked the idea. But Verona is second in command and they may only leave and attack when she says so.
Just at that point he master throws them off the balcony, into the hords of children. She screams for a couple of seconds, before showing her true form,a vampire. Aleera and Marishka soon follow with all their children behind them.
Meanwhile, Dracula is still convincing the stragglers to join their mothers. But just as the last few turn to leave, they are shot down. Van Helsing has arrived...
Sign up to rate and review this story