Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Unreasonable Persistence

Deadlocked yet again

by Silverone 1 review

Tatsuha needs to learn to get his big mouth shut.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Tatsuha - Published: 2006-02-06 - Updated: 2006-02-06 - 1563 words

1Exciting
Title: Deadlocked yet again
Author/Artist: Silvermagess
Pairing: TatsuhaxTaki
Fandom: Gravitation
Theme: #3. jolt!
Disclaimer: I do not own this series or these characters. If I did, I wouldn't be wasting my time writing fanfic for this.

Tatsuha had woken up earlier than he usually did, feeling incredibly satisfied. He'd been sure his gambit would have ended up with Taki smothering him in his sleep. Then again, it was probably just because the older man was still in his arms. How could Tatsuha have let go of him when he felt so nice? Closing his eyes, Tatsuha sighed blissfully, even though he hadn't got any sex. He was comfortable and no father, brother or sister was going to come in and tell him he had to go to school or perform a funeral service. That more than made up for not getting any.

Idly, he let one hand slide up and down Taki's spine. He had a nice back, just like he had a nice stomach, nice shoulders and a nice ass. No wonder the girls at school got all hot and bothered whenever his band put out a new single. And that also explained why they'd cried rivers when the band had been dropped. Of course, Taki wasn't as great as Ryuichi Sakuma, but then again, who was?

As his hand strayed down to one of Taki's thighs, the older man stirred slightly and opened his eyes. He yawned and turned around and stared at Tatsuha for a moment. "Morning, pudding pie." Tatusha grinned and gave him a peck on the cheek. Taki suddenly bolted out of the bed and was staring at Tatsuha, shaking. Which only made Tatsuha's smile grow, because the guy looked cute in nothing but boxers and a t-shirt.

"You, what are you..." Taki was beginning to remember what had happened last night, but that still didn't explain why he'd been subjected to the boy's wandering hands.

"You looked so sweet and cuddly. How could I not touch you?" Tatsuha gave an obviously fake pout.

Regaining his composure, Taki gave Tatsuha a glare that the boy was beginning to think deserved it's own patent. "Whatever. It's morning, so you can leave now."

Tatsuha yawned as he sat up, stretching. "You have to give me breakfast first."

With his eyes narrowed, Taki's gaze was near lethal. "Fine. Just let me take a shower first and you can have whatever you want." Laughing to himself, Tatsuha got up, stretching. He hadn't changed his clothes since yesterday and he was ready for a shower.

He began to slowly peel off his shirt. "Just let me-"

"You're not joining me. You so much as come near me in the shower and I'll kill you." And with that, Taki walked into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. Tatsuha let go of his shirt, disappointed for a moment.

"Awww, no fun man." Tatsuha looked down at his clothes once more, sniffing at his shirt. He wrinkled his nose and then head out towards his motorcycle, thankful that he had always carried spare clothes.
___________________________________________________________________

Tatsuha was tempted to just ignore the death threat and join Taki in the shower. In the past he had found that his more tenacious prey always melted when they saw just what was hiding away under the layers of clothes. Some people even came at the sight, so strong were his powers of attraction. The problem was that Taki would probably bludgeon him to death before those mighty pheromones could take effect.

Instead, he changed clothes and killed time on the couch. A lot of time, since Taki liked long showers apparently. At least Taki's tv was nice, since he actually believed in cable. Eiri, despite all his money, had never liked cable tv, saying that he had no use for a hundred channels of crap, when ten would suffice.

He continued changing channels till he stopped on a music station that was playing a Nittle Grasper video. He drooled as he watched Ryuichi move provocatively on the stage and grinned appreciatively when Noriko appeared and cringed when it focused on Tohma. He may have once thought his brother-in-law handsome, but after that one time he'd seen Tohma get to second base with his sister, he couldn't quite think of him as a sexual object, not without Mika somehow being thrown into the mix.

As the camera once again focused on Ryuichi, Tatsuha began to drool some more. "Your hard on is showing." Tatsuha looked up to see Taki standing behind the couch, looking at him like he was a diseased rat. The singer was dressed up in button up shirt and some rather expensive looking designer jeans. He was drying his hair with a towel as he looked down at Tatsuha.

Tatsuha glanced down at his pants, which were not tented up. "It is not." Which was an uncommon occurrence, even if Tatsuha had learned to practice some self discipline when not in his own home. "And even if it was, look at him!" Tatsuha gestured wildly towards the screen. "He's the hottest thing alive! It's impossible to look upon his greatness and not feel at least a stirring of desire!"

Taki looked at the screen and shrugged. "I don't feel anything when I look at him." And everything was silent, save for the tv, as Tatsuha stared at him like he was some sort of baby eating cannibal.

"It's Ryuichi Sakuma! A music legend!" He was now livid and began to gesture even more wildly than before as if to somehow prove his point. It was impossible that this guy didn't feel anything towards Ryuichi Sakuma. Simply, utterly impossible that he had been physically attracted to such a being.

Dropping the towel on Tatsuha's head, Taki rested his elbows on the back of the couch. "Well yeah. I never said I didn't admire him as a musician. I just don't give a fuck about how hot he supposedly is."

"Are you in denial about you sexuality?" Despite the blaring of the tv, there was silence as the two looked at each other. Tatsuha didn't know if he was going to be smacked, but he honestly had been wondering what Taki's feelings on the gay issue were.

After a few minutes, Taki shrugged. "No. I'm perfectly secure in it." Tatsuha wasn't surprised by the vagueness of the answer. He had figured Taki for the type to like lies by omission.

"Really?" Tatsuha turned around and sat on his knees so that his face was level with Taki's. "Then how about doing the bedroom tango to prove it. If you're so secure in your sexuality, then you won't mind doing it with a guy. It'll just be sex to you."

For a few minutes, it looked like had hit a nerve and that Taki was going to throw a fit. "I have nothing to prove." And just like that, Taki turned away from him, effectively brushing him off. "You said you wanted breakfast, right?" Tatsuha glared holes into Taki's back as he walked into the kitchen. He may have liked it when they played hard to get, but there came a point at which Tatsuha drew the line.
_______________________________________________________________________

"You know, I could get fried eggs anywhere. I could make fried eggs myself. You could have made me a million things better than fried eggs." Tatsuha pushed them around on the plate. He'd taken one bite and while they were actually pretty good, he was disappointed that he wasn't having... Well, he didn't know what he had expected; just that it would have been something more expensive or fancier. He'd always assumed that the rich folk of Tokyo ate things that the rich of Kyoto did not.

"Stop your bitching. You asked me to feed you and I did. Besides, they're good for you." Taki had finished his plate right away, apparently assuming that Tatsuha would have done the same and that the boy would have been gone after this.

Groaning, Tatsuha pushed his plate away, feeling like a petulant child. "You're like my mother. Or," Tatsuha smirked slyly, "my wife." He thought he could see Taki get just a little red in the face.

Crossing his arms, Taki looked away, which confirmed that Tatsuha had hit a nerve. "I only cooked for you because you were whining like a little brat."

The line didn't sit well with Tatsuha, because he hated being reminded that he technically wasn't an adult yet. "I'm not a brat. And even if it was, it's better than being some old hack whose barely hanging on."
________________________________________________________________________

He didn't have much time to be pleased with the little rhyme he'd made, because the next thing Tatsuha knew, he had been thrown out on his ass. Turned out that when properly motivated, Taki was quite strong. He got up, rubbing his rear end and scowling at the door. It was tempting to pound on it like a little brat, yelling and screaming loudly. At the very least, it would annoy the older man to no end.

Fortunately, there was a little voice in his head that was telling him to pull back for the moment and lure his prey into a false sense of security. Besides, he needed to do some research. It was time to pick Eiri's brain, which was always a pleasant, if dangerous activity.
Sign up to rate and review this story