Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 19

by patricksgirl84

Will Tina leave?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 1604 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 19

Tina knocked on the door. “Hi, Tina.” Pete’s mom answered. “Hi, how are you?” “Alright. Pete told me what is going on. I’m sorry. I hope your dad changed his mind.” She hugged Tina. “Thank you. Is Pete upstairs?” “Yes. Go upstairs, dear.” Tina walked up to Pete’s room and knocked. There was no answer so she opened it. Pete was sitting in a chair looking out the window.

“Pete, are you okay?” He turned around. “Tina, I’m so glad you’re here.” He stood up and walked to her. “How are you?” “Not good. I want to be with you. I’m scared.” He took her into his arms. “I know. Even if you move there he can’t stop me from visiting you.” “It won’t be the same. Have you known any long distance relationships to work out. Especially, with an overprotective father.” “Come here.”

They went to the bed and laid down. “Maybe we should break up.” “Tina, stop it. Things will work out. I promise you.” “I hope your right. Are you going to talk to him tomorrow.” “By him, you mean your father, yes. I have no idea what I’m going to say though.” Tina snuggled closer to Pete. “I love you. Never forget that.” “I love you too.”

Pete ran his fingers through Tina’s hair. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Pete didn’t let Tina know, but he was scared. He didn’t know what he would do if she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Pete watched Tina leave for school and he went to her house to talk to her father. “Pete, what can I do for you?” “I’d like to talk to you.” “Come in.” Once inside Pete sat on the couch. “Um, I don’t really know what to say. I wish you would reconsider sending Tina away. She doesn’t need to go back to Texas. She needs her family right now.” “So, your saying you know what is best for my daughter.” “No, but it took a long time for Tina and I to get together. You know damn well we won’t last if you take her away.” “Yes, I know.” “You’re a bastard. I’d think you would want your daughter to be happy.”

“I do. Do you think you can? I’ve seen you with that other girl. You don’t care for anyone except Pete. What if Tina is pregnant? What would you do?” “I would take care of her and the baby.” “How? You can’t even stick college out. When things get to tough for you, you quit. I know your type. You’ll find someone else and where will Tina be? Alone. With her heart broke.”

“That’s not true.” “I heard that you and the band are going on tour soon. What about groupies? I was 21 at one time too.” “You have no idea about me. You don’t even know your own daughter. Have you actually listened to her. There’s no point in talking to you. I feel sorry for you. You just lost the best thing and you don’t even know it.” Pete got up and left.

Later on Pete picked up Tina from school. “This is a surprise. Your on time.” Tina said as she got in the car. She gave Pete a kiss. “Did you talk to my dad.” “Yeah, I’m sorry. He won’t change his mind.” “I figured he wouldn’t. I guess I better start packing. It’s going to be so hard.” “I know.” Tina took Pete’s hand. “Are you alright?” “Not really. I just don’t understand your dad.” “That makes two of us. I don’t know what is going through his mind right now.”

Pete pulled the car in the driveway. Tina’s mom was outside. “Mom.” She ran to her mom and hugged her. “When did you get back?” “This afternoon. How are you?” “Not good.” “Your dad called me last night.” “I’m not going to bother with you and Pete. I’m sure you feel awful enough with him finding you and wanting to send you to Texas. I’m trying to talk to him, but it’s not easy.” “Pete already talked to him. I don’t understand. I’m almost an adult. Why is he being like this?” “I don’t know.”

Tina’s dad came out of the house. “Tina, I want you to start packing. You leave in two days.” “You said a week. Now it’s two days. Can’t you see what you are doing?” She went into Pete’s arms. “It’ll be okay.” He rubbed her back. Tina looked up at him. “How can you say that? It won’t be. Let’s just break up. Why draw out the inevitable. It’ll happen.”

She stepped out of Pete’s arms and looked at her dad. “Are you happy now?” Tina ran in the house and Pete walked home. “Pete, wait.” Tina’s dad shouted, but Pete continued to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Pete, come on. She didn’t mean it.” “Patrick, she leaves tomorrow. She won’t answer her phone, messages, or even see me. When I try and pick her up at school she is already gone. He dad must be dancing for joy.” “Destiny told me she does love you. She just said that it’s because she is scared.” There was a knock on Pete’s door. “Yeah.” “Pete.” He turned around. “Tina. Come in.” “Uh, I’ll leave you two alone. Tina, have a safe trip and keep in touch.” “I will. Bye, Patrick.”

Pete just stared at her. “What do you want?” “I’m leaving tomorrow.” “I know. I’ve been trying to get a hold of you.” “I’m sorry. I just wanted to say goodbye.” “That’s it.” “What do you want me to say. I’m leaving tomorrow. We know our relationship won’t last being so far away.” “So, your just going to give up?” “I guess I am. I’ll always love you.” “Please don’t do this. Can’t we try?”

Tina went into his arms. “I can’t do this. I tried and I can’t.” “Shh, baby. Don’t think about that.” “Pete, I want one more night with you.” He bent down and kissed her. Tina slide her tongue into his mouth. She ran her hands up his arms to his neck. Tina played with his hair at the back of his neck while Pete ran his hands over her breasts and took her shirt off. He went to her jeans and took them off. While kissing her neck he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and took it off. His lips went to her breasts. “Oh, Pete.” He took off her panties and laid her on the bed.

Pete took off all his clothes and laid next to her. “I love you, Tina.” “Please, Pete. I need you.” He grabbed a condom and put it on. He looked down at Tina and smiled. Pete slowly entered her. “Hurry.” “No, we’re going slow this time. I want to remember everything.” He moved in and out of her slowly while running his hands down her body. “Oh, Peter. I love you.” Tina screamed his name and Pete came after her. He was laying on top of her and Tina ran her fingers over his face.

“Can you spend the night?” “Yeah. I already told my mom. She understood.” Pete rolled off of her and got rid of the condom. He got back in bed. “Don’t forget to give me your address and phone number.” “I won’t.” She looked into his dark brown eyes. “Don’t forget me.” “Never.” He hugged her closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was that Tina wasn’t in bed with him. He got up. “Tina, are you in the bathroom.” He grabbed his boxers and jeans. He noticed a letter on the bed. “Damn.” He opened it.

My dearest Peter,
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I left this way. I can’t bear to leave you. I want to remember us last night and not me leaving you. Please understand. Pete, find someone else. Someone you can hug, kiss, and touch. You need someone in your life. Not someone thousands of miles away. I’ll always love you. Please don’t be mad. I know you will succeed in everything you do. Remember you have someone in your corner. Forget me, Pete. Go on with your life.
Love you, Tina


“Fuck.” Pete dropped the letter and quickly got his shirt and shoes on. He ran out to the car. He sped to the airport. He went to the ticket agent. “Can I help you?” “Yeah. I’m looking for a plane that is leaving for Austin, Texas at 10:00.” “Gate 22A, but, sir,” Pete was already running down the hall.

He got to the gate and seen Tina’s parents. “Where is she?” “She’s on the plane.” Pete went to the window to see the plane leaving. “Why, Tina?” He felt someone put their hand on his shoulder. “It’s for the best. He turned around. “Fuck you. You don’t know what is the best.” He punched Tina’s dad and left the airport. When he got into the car he reached into his pocket and pulled out the promise ring he was going to give Tina.
Sign up to rate and review this story