Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

by timetodance 4 reviews

very short one shot.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 477 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was me. I did it. I’m the reason no one has been able to find him. I’m the reason he is now laying in pieces under the floorboards in Ryan’s house. I also consider myself the reason Ryan is dead right now. My name is Clara Marie Davis, and I murdered Brendon Boyd Urie. He was great to me, and I loved him to death. Then I cheated on him. I slept with his best friend, the guitarist of his band, Ryan Ross. Brendon was supposed to be in Vegas for a week, visiting his parents. But he came home early. Three days early to be exact. He saw us. In his hotel room. It’s not that that made me do it though. It was the way that he looked at me afterwards. I began dating Ryan, and since he and Brendon are best friends, and band mates, I saw him fairly often. Every time he looked at me, his eyes instantly grew ice cold. His face twisted. I could only imagine what he was thinking, and he had every right to be thinking it. It killed me inside. I still loved him. I don’t know why I slept with Ryan. The only reason I was dating him was so I could still see Brendon, but there was no doubt in my mind that he wished to never see me again. I knew I’d hurt him so much, and nearly ruined he and Ryan’s friendship, so I tried to kill myself. I tried to stop him from having to see me so often, and always remember what I’d done to him. I couldn’t though. I’m a wimp. A worthless wimp. The gun was at my head, but I just couldn’t pull the trigger. I took the easy way out and killed him. He won’t have to see me any more. He won’t be able to think if me any more. He’ll be happier where he’s going. I shot him twice. I cut off his limbs and head. I wrapped each part of him in plastic, and put it a smaller version of a body bag. I then hid each part under a different floorboard in Ryan’s bedroom. I don’t blame Ryan for any of this. I thought Brendon would be happier with his best friend than anywhere else. That was two months ago. Ryan gave up looking for him. He gave up living without him. He hung himself. Want to know an ironic coincidence? He was right above one of the floorboards covering Brendon’s head. I’m sure if any one knew this I’d be taken to jail. I’d be sent to and insane asylum. I’m perfectly sane though. It was for his own good.
Sign up to rate and review this story