Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Just Let It Out

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Heading back for the hotel, The guys think about alot of thing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-12 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 451 words

0Unrated
Bob's POV


Bob heard the footsteps of his companion stop and turned around only to see Ray gawping obviously because of something he had been told on his phone. He walked up to him, placed his fingers on Ray's chin and closed his friends mouth.

"Stop catching flies Toro." He said. Ray looked at him with an extreme look of worry on his face.

"Gee's gone missing..." This was bad. First Alex, no Gerard. What else could go wrong. Bob took the phone from ray and started talking too Mikey.

"Have you found Alex or any clues as to where she might be?"

"Yeah. She's here."

"Hi..." She said quietly down the phone. Her voice was shaky and didn't seem strong like it usually was. He felt releaved when he heard her voice.

"Atleast she's ok. We should all meet back at the hotel and get ready to search for Gee."



Alex's POV


Alex looked at the floor as Mikey finished his conversation with Ray and Bob.

"Let's head back to the hotel. Bob and Ray will meet us there. We should probably get some rest before we look for Gee." Mikey said to her and Frank. She looked up and noticed he was looking at her. She turned to Frank who was staring at the floor. She looked back at the floor and headed in the direction of the hotel.



Frank's POV


Frank knew Gee going missing wasn't Alex's fault but he was too sad and angry to care. He didn't want to blame her but he couldn't think straight. He looked over at Alex. Her long blonde hair was drenched with rain and mud and stuck to her face hanging limply, her chocolate brown eyes swam with tears but none fell, her hands hung limply by her sides and wer covered in mud and blood, her skin was so pale it made her look like a ghost. She was limping slightly and her clothes wer badly ripped. She must have been through alot to end up like this. Why was love so confusing and why did it always make someone get hurt.



--------------------------------------------------At The Hotel----------------------------------------



When they finally arrived back at the hotel it felt strange to not have Gerard with them. He looked at Alex and swore he saw a slight tear roll down her cheek but when he blinked it was gone. He must have imagined it.



Mikey's POV


It was quiet without Gerard around and the silence was breking Mikey apart inside. All he wanted to do was lash out at Alex even though he knew this wasn't her fault. He couldn't take it anymore. At that moment he just fell to his knees and cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story