Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Adoption.

by darkviolet 8 reviews

About clueless and goodie two shoes..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-13 - Updated: 2008-03-13 - 1170 words

2Insightful
I had no idea what time it was when I woke up, judging by the faint light coming from the window it was early morning. I looked around, squinting the sleep away, I was in my hotel room, in my hotel bed, cuddled up on Gerard's chest, in the same position I remembered falling asleep. His one hand on my back and the other one resting lightly on my waist, he was fully dressed shoes included although his feet hung off the side of the bed. I propped my chin on his chest and studied his face, he was breathing steadily, his chest going in the usual calm up and down motion, with no trace of a frown on his smooth forehead and no evidence of a smirk twisting his lips he looked different.
I reached out to touch his pale complexion, brushing the jet back hair off his closed eyes, tracing the shape of his eyes, the color of which we share, and his long black almost girly eyelashes, framing the hazel.
I touched the red mark of vessels under one of his eyes, brushing with my fingertips over his cheeks and down to his thin colorless lips.
I touched his little nose and battled the urge to pinch it and see what happens.
Too bad we only get along when one of us is unconscious, I mean we grew up together but I knew practically nothing about him, I never took the time to notice anything other then his faults, making it easier for me to dislike him. Maybe it's the age differences, maybe it's just that some people don't click, I don't remember a day going by without us fighting.
What do I actually know about Gerard Way? The guy I hated for 15 years, the guy I hate? He likes comics, scared of needles, loves music, is a wuss, and his dad fucks my mother...Yup that's a major reason to hate him.
I reached out and pinched his nose, blocking the air flow to his lungs.
He stirred a little under me, spreading his lips a little as his eyes fluttered under the eyelids, he opened one eye lazily and groaned sleepily, "Wha you doin'?"
I giggled and removed my hand from his nose, he took it in his and closed his eyes again, pulling me closer to him, "Sleep".

Next time I woke up, I was alone, and I can't believe I admit it but I was a little sad to find myself among the blankets and pillows but all by myself.
Today we were supposed to go back and I dreaded to go back to school again, I knew Diana was waiting for me and I didn't know how I'd face her, I wasn't scared of her but the mere thought of her made me shudder. I felt so vulnerable and weak, being dragged on that pavement and no one cared. No one cared about the scars.
Perhaps I could convince dad to let me stay home for the rest of the week, fake an illness perhaps, get hit by a bus should do the trick...Anything but going back and seeing her wicked face.

While dad checked us out, I spotted Lee and Arthur across the lobby, I was positive they saw me too but they showed no sign of acknowledgement and disappeared up the stairs without even waiting for the elevator.
Mom wasn't going back, neither did the Ways, they were gonna stay for the rest of the convention. Mikey and Gerard are gonna stay with me and dad although they threw a fit earlier about how they're old enough to stay alone and don't need a sitter but Donald shut them up.
I wasn't thrilled but I didn't bother protesting, my mind was wrapped up with Diana and school, I came up with little small lies, excuses and ways to avoid being on my own at school or routs around the school without any chances of bumping into her or any of her gang.

Mikey followed my gaze behind Arthur and Lee, "You aren't gonna say goodbye to your boyfriend?"

I smiled, " I already did"

"Oh yeah?," Mikey opened his mouth to say something but Gerard's voice drown anything he might've said.

I nodded, directing my eyes to his for a split second and shooting them down to the floor.

"Didn't expect anything else from you," he chuckled, muttering 'slut' softly under his breathe.

"It takes one to know one," I hissed.

Mikey looked from him to me with a frown on his face, "What? What did I miss"

"Your brother is a moron!"

"Your friend is a whore!"

"Oh," Mikey bounced on his feet a little, "M&M's anyone?," he offered us the little plastic bag.

I giggled, taking a few colorful chocolaty goodness from the offered bag while Gerard rolled his eyes and shook his head at his younger clueless brother.

"What?," Mikey insisted stubbornly, "Was it something I said? You don't like M&M? I don't have any skittles".

"You're adopted," Gerard threw his hand in the air and huffed, "I swear"

"you're PMSing again?," Mikey chuckled, happy to come up with a witty comeback.

"Don't fucking start with me, Mikey," Gerard warned, his eyes staking Mikey's, wagging his
finger at him, "And keep your little friends away from me too," he glared at me and turned his back on us, leaving us in the middle of the lobby with our bag of M&M's.

We exchanged looks, "It's that time of the month again"

"With him it seems like that time of the week," Mikey sighed, "I never know what might set him off"

"Aren't you pretty close?," I popped the candy in my mouth, letting them melt on my tongue before swallowing.

"Yeah," he nodded, "I guess he's just nervous with whole college application shit but lately he's a loose canon, talking back to my parents, starting shit with them, drinks...I dunno probably the stress"

"Yeah"
So little Geetard isn't as indifferent as I though...College application my ass, he's worried about mommy and daddy, "At least you won't see as much of him next year...But wait he drinks?!"

"Well duh," Mikey rolled his eyes behind the crystal clear glasses, "Under what rock do you live?"

"I...I had no idea," I stammered in response, "He seems like such a goodie two shoes"

"Gerard?," Mikey chocked on his own spit.

I nodded stupidity.

"Gerard Way?," Mikey exclaimed, "Gerard Arthur Way?!"

I laughed, "His middle name is Arthur?"

Mikey ignored my question, "You thought my brother is a goodie two shoes? The one who gets drunk and high everyday?"

"Well yeah," his words wiped the smile off my face, "He always does his homework, stays out of troubles and quiet as fuck"

"You mean the homework I do for him," Mikey sneered, "You know how many times I saved his butt from being kicked? Cause I stopped counting"

"I didn't know," I muttered.

"I know"
Sign up to rate and review this story