Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Phoenix of Legend

Phoenix of Legend

by griff_star 0 reviews

Pre-OotP. Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts is turning out to be one of his worst. In his fifth year, Harry Potter will find himself at his enemy's mercy; the Dark Lord has plans for Harry. Will Volde...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-02-08 - Updated: 2006-02-08 - 263 words

0Unrated
Phoenix of Legend

Disclaimer: All characters and subject matter appearing herein are the copyrighted © creations of J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros., and are borrowed for the purposes of this fan fiction. No money in any form was earned in its production.

Summary: In his fifth year, Harry Potter will find himself at his enemy's mercy; the Dark Lord has plans for Harry. Will Voldemort's experiments on Harry end up being for the better or for the worst?


Prologue

Thunder echoed in the distance signalling an approaching storm. People in the streets of London quickly looked for shelter from the impending storm that was sure to take place on what was once a bright sunny day only moments ago. Little did anyone know that on this day, the Wizarding world would once again see the full force of the Dark Lord's army.

During the last month of the summer holidays, after much insistence on Molly Weasley's part, Dumbledore had agreed to let Harry stay at the Burrow with his friends Ron and Hermione. It was on this particular day, at the beginning of August, that the trio had decided to go to Diagon Alley to get their school supplies.

Upon waking up that morning Harry couldn't help the feeling of foreboding that was apparent in the air itself. Harry felt as though something horrible would happen; something that would forever change his life. He didn't know how right he was.


**

Author's note: Sorry about it being so short, but it's just a prologue. Next chapter will be a lot longer. Promise!

Griff_Star2000
Sign up to rate and review this story