Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

16 and trying cha. 4

by chaosinmotion96 0 reviews

sorry this is soooo short but i'm tired. long days at work.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 283 words

0Unrated
THE NEXT DAY

"Kellen, Kel-len"
groggy and still tired Kellen opened here eyes slowly.

"What the heck!" She shot up momentarily forgetting where she was and what had take place that night before. When she remembered what was going on she smiled up at Frank who was looming over her with a black hoodie and a cup of coffee.
"Morning.....thanks" she said as Frank handed her both items he'd been holding.
"So, just between us. I like you, not in the o let me sex you up..." he looked embarrassed as he smiled awkwardly at her.
"I know what you mean" she laughed lightly.
"Yeah, well ok. Were you lying? seriously I won't care but if you were dude...er..Ray will be pissed and I kind of think he wants to be your father so...please don't be lying"
"I'm not lying"
"Good, now put that on and lets go he sent me in here to get you!"


"TORO!" a small ruddy woman with fake blonde hair and big pink lips shouted out at the clinic.
Ray stood up and pulled Kellen up with him. They walked into a small blue room with a paper covered bed/table in the center of the far wall.
A few minutes after they were escorted into the room, a doctor came in and took the needed specimens from the two of them.
"Ok, Mr. Toro we should have the results in a few days. We'll call you"



As they were walking out of the building Kellen noticed that they guys were waiting in a black SUV.
"So? How'd it go. Do we have a baby?" Gerard asked.
"We have to wait a few days."
Sign up to rate and review this story