Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deceit and Atttraction

Stranger on the road

by forgottenchild 2 reviews

She sees a strange car keep passing by, what it up with that? Uh oh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 590 words

0Unrated
She wondered aimlessly on the sidewalk. Why she had decided to walk home, she couldn’t remember. Her white shirt was almost blinding her, with all the light it reflected into her deep blue eyes. She sighed, wishing she had worn a black one instead. Though it was summer, she would have preferred a dark color anyways, that was the kind of person she was. Dark, and hopeless. No one could save her, not even her hero, Gerard Way. He was more than likely on the other side of the country with his band mates.
A car drove by, tossing a cigarette butt out its driver’s side window, almost striking her in the foot. “What the hell is that?!” she said looking back, at the long gone car. But she soon saw it pull into a far away parking lot, and she thought it was coming back for her. She told herself to calm down, and in order to do so, she began to dance. She knew she couldn’t dance too well, but she didn’t care, anything to take her mind off of the car. She quickly looked back to see if it turned around, and sure enough it was passing by. The driver looked at her and smiled. Not a pleasant smile, but a smile that said ‘I know something you don’t know’. And it frightened her. She hated when people did things like that, things that made her wonder about them, but soon enough the car passed again and she sighed in relief. It continued along for a while almost disappearing over the crest of the hill in front of her, but it suddenly turned its turning signal on and turned into a driveway. Backing out into the road again and heading her way for a second time. Maybe they’re lost, and they don’t know where something is. Yes that’s it, she thought. Nothing to be frightened of, that is, until the car slowly pulled off the road and onto the shoulder on the side she was walking on. It was far enough ahead of her so that in mere moments she would pass by it. She quickened her pace wanting to pass this vehicle and forget about it, but she didn’t want to close the distance too quickly, but she knew that was inevitable. As she neared the car, the driver’s door opened making the hair on her arms stand on end. Maybe he wants directions, she thought. But noticing that the driver was a man made it worse, but she ignored him as best she could as she passed the car. But out of the corner of her eye she saw him pull out a white cloth and saturate it in some liquid. Her heart beat faster out of fear, and she frantically looked for traffic, or the slightest bit of any human presence there was. No one was around. She heard footsteps behind her and tried not to panic, the sun was hidden behind the clouds making it even worse. Suddenly she felt something grab her left arm from behind, she tried to scream but something covered her mouth. It was a white cloth. She couldn’t scream, she couldn’t move due to the fact that her arm was being held, and no one was around to see this. She felt her head becoming light, and she tried desperately to stay in the light, but everything faded away and she soon succumbed to the darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story