Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I’ve Seen Love Die Way Too Many Times

Chapter 2:The Inside Lingo Had Me At Hello

by ash360 0 reviews

So they meet again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 833 words

0Unrated
(Nicole’s POV)
That night all I thought about was him. It was really strange and kind of scary since I already had a boyfriend named Nick and I didn’t know much about him. The following day at work was not much better because little did I know my dad had a form of punishment (even though he didn’t know it was punishment) that was cruel and unusual. He came to Natalie’s and my “office” and told us that we were to observe FOB in the studio. When we got down there my brother Mark had already arrived and so had the boys. Patrick and Joe were tuning their guitars and Pete, Andy, and my brother were engulfed in a conversation until he looked up and saw us. “What no ice cappuccino for the rest of us? Your late anyway, slackers Pete, Andy, Joe, Patrick these are my sisters Natalie and Nicole. Vice versa.” “Sorry would have but this was brought for me.” Upon exchanging hellos I sat down with my laptop and started typing away. “Nic what are you doing?” Mark asked. “My paper that’s due Monday. Why?” “Aren’t you supposed to be observing?” “Yeah but nothing is happening yet and I’ve seen a guitar being tuned before so I am working since I am just starting on it today.” “Why is that?” “I finally got my burst of inspiration.” “When did they assign it to you?” “The Friday before last.” “How much do you have to do?” “Um about ten pages with some kind of cover, quotations, and work cited page.” He gave me a look but I told him “I’ll be done in about 30 minutes gosh mom. Stress much?” A smile spread across everyone in the rooms face. “Bet you 20 you won’t.” “50 says I will.” “Deal if at 10:30 your still working you owe me 50.” “Fine if I win you owe me 50 and also you have to say it.” We shook on it and he left me to my work. Typing was not really the greatest distraction from Pete especially when you are seated next to the object of you obsession. I saw him glancing at me and we even shared a look for a minute but then he turned away. “Done” I said twenty minutes after starting. “Yeah right.” “Look if you don’t believe me.” “Ooh, can I?” Patrick asked. “Sure an impartial judge.” He reads my whole paper and high- five me “Good job kid.” “Thanks.” “All right here is your money.” My brother said sort of impressed. “And?” “You are smarter than I am.” I blushed a little. “That’s all I needed a little confidence booster (holding up my fifty to the light) and you need to have a little more faith in me.” Then Patrick went in with headphones and sung his butt off. Leaving Pete and me on the couch together.

(Pete’s POV)

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. It was like she was a magnet; I kept looking up at her. When she finally returned my glance I turned my head. Maybe it would be better if I just go ahead and talk to her; just as I was about to say something her boyfriend came in. At that moment they called me in for backing vocals. She went in the hall with a smile on her face but when she returned she had the saddest look ever. Even though we had just met I wanted to run and comfort her. “Pete, Pete you missed your mark dude.” Patrick yelled. “Sorry I’ll try again” nailing it I left out of the booth and everyone had decided to go get lunch but I said I would stay here cause I wasn’t hungry. The real reason was that she didn’t seem to be leaving either and maybe we could talk or something. “Nic aren’t you coming?” “Um no I think I’ll just stay here.” “Okay.” Then her sister left and it was just me and her. “Hey I couldn’t help but notice you didn’t go with the others.” “Yeah I’m kind of having a bad day right now.” “Well if you want to talk about it I’m here.” “I don’t want to bore you.” “You wouldn’t be but you really look like you could use a friend.” “Alright, my boyfriend Nick whom you heard about yesterday broke up with me because we don’t get to see each other and hang out like we used too.” “Oh” “See I told you it was boring.” “No it’s just that I am kind of going through the same thing with my ex-girlfriend Rachel.” A small smile appeared on her face. We had a common ground. The words were easily coming out and we started getting closer literally, to the point where our lips were only millimeters apart. Then the most unexpected thing happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story