Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Life You Created

He Knows My Body So Well

by Moonshyne

After a huge fight Bob takes off on tour with Thrice. He's come home to apologize.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 1081 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sam’s POV

The alarm went off in our three bedroom apartment overlooking the Chicago skyline.

“Shut up.”

I look over to the empty spot in the bed. It’s been empty for six weeks now. Bob took the job of tour manager for Thrice after a huge fight we had, a fight that will now take off where it left off all those weeks ago. I feel another wave of nausea coming over me. This started right after Bob left. I thought it was stress but I know better, since it hadn’t stopped. I’m pregnant once again. This will be the fourth time since we got married. I lost the first baby on our honeymoon. Three months later I found out I was pregnant again and eight weeks later we lost our second child. Even though both times it was probably the size of a piece of rice, it was ours. We went to the doctor and found I had a problem with my uterus. I had a surgical procedure and was not supposed to get pregnant for at least three months.

Before the surgery sex was not a very pleasurable thing, it hurt. Even when I was with Kenny I felt that way. Well the surgery took care of that. It totally changed our sex life and as a result instead of waiting the three months I was pregnant a month later we lost that baby at sixteen weeks. From what Bob told me it was horrible. So horrible he never wanted to sleep in that bed again. I guess I delivered the placenta with our five inch head to rump baby still in it. That time we buried our son. On his headstone it just says Baby Bryar, neither one had the heart to name him. That was six months ago.

Two months ago Bob started having nightmares again his fear of helplessness. Two months ago he asked, no begged me to get my tubes tied and that’s when the fight started. Bob felt he couldn’t go through it again. And now I lie here twelve weeks pregnant and terrified my husband of two years will leave me if he found out.

I started to get up and another wave of nausea came over me. I kept crackers and water by my bedside to help me in the mornings. I grabbed a few crackers and started to chew, when I heard the door open.

“Sam, are you here?”

‘Fuck’ I thought to myself. He wasn’t supposed to be home until tomorrow.

I took a drink quickly to wash down the rest of the crackers.

I threw the package in the side table draw, as he would know instantly what was going on if he saw them.

“I’m in here.” I finally called out.

“Good stay in there.”

Was he still mad at me I wondered? The next thing I know my shy conservative husband is standing in the door way with nothing on except a note tied to his very hard member.

“I want to tell you something,” he says pointing at the note.

I grab it and pulled tight, Bob grabbed himself and said “Owww!!”

I opened the envelope and read the note.

I’m so sorry. I miss and love you so much. But most of all I want to try again here and now, if you’ll have me.

Love,

Bobo

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into our bed. He laid next to me and looked into my eyes and the world melted.

“I love you so much and I’m never taking another tour again. I missed you way too much.”

He kissed my lips softly, then my slowly licked them asking for entrance of my mouth. He slowly explored every part of the inside of my mouth. He next moved on to nibbling my ear. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations going through my body, which is only heightened with my current hormonal state. He proceeds down my neck slowly all the while slowly unbuttoning my night shirt. Next on his list are my breasts, which he had been fondling since he started on my ears. Now that his mouth is on my nipples his hand landed at the top of my underwear.

He says so seductively, “I don’t think we’ll be needing these.”

I just shake my head no. He has no idea how badly I want him inside me.

I was laying there with my night shirt wide open and my underwear off and he went back to fondling my breasts all the while sucking and nibbling my nipples. My breathing started getting heavy and I started convulse a bit. Fuck he was making me cum already.

“Now that you’re nice and wet,” he made an evil grin at me. The next thing I felt was his tongue making its way down past my sternum over my small bump of a belly. He looked curiously at me then smiled. He continued until his tongue was between my legs. He gave one full lap and then found my sweet spot. But he wasn't done just yet as if it wasn’t enough that he was sucking and nibbling on my clitoris he had two fingers inside me and rubbing my g-spot. Fuck the man knew my body so well. Minutes later I was screaming again this time, “Fuck me Bob.”

He was so fucking hard I don’t know how he could stand it. He was always a giving lover but this time he really out did himself. He entered me slowly and started moving back and forth. God he felt good, it had been way too long. Next thing I felt his fingers rubbing my clit as he was thrusting his shaft in and out he could feel me breathing heavy again as he doubled his efforts. I felt my climax all over my body as I convulsed screaming his name. I could feel him fill me just after. He laid on top of me until he caught his breath then he flipped us over so now I laid on him completely sated. He stayed inside me as long as he physically could. When he finally fell out he looked at me and smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“So how far along are we?”

Did I tell you my husband knew my body oh so well?
Sign up to rate and review this story