Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Direction

Dangerous friendship

by ddarknessconsumes 0 reviews

mild cusing

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 423 words

0Unrated


Chapter 2: Dangerous friendship

I stopped at the front gates asking one of the shonibi if Naruto came back yet. Irukea looked at me sadly and shook his head no. I walked over to Ichmenari for some ramen. It was all the money I had to eat left. After slurping the rest of my noodles I walked home. Lying my head down I tried to sleep and miserably failed. Thoughts of Deidara kept popping in my head. So I took a long walk in the woods trying to clear my head. But unfortanly that failed as well. I was thinking so hard about him I didn't even notice someone following me. I suddenly hear the bushes rusingly. I threw a kunai into the bushes. "Ow fuck that hurt," the bush yelled. "Ok who's there?" I demanded. Deidara walked out of the bush calmly. "What are you doing here?" I snarled. "Sorry I just wanted to gaze at the beautiful master piece," he blushed. "Well this master piece can only be gazed by certain people," I quickly replied. "What can I do to become one of the certain people?" he demanded. "Well first we'd have to be friends and have me trust you," I responded. "Oh do you want to be friends?" he asked already knowing the answer. "Well I would but your in the Akatsuki," I neverously replied. "And if I weren't in the Akatsuki?" he asked. "Then yes we could," I answer. "Well unfortanly I'm in a group I don't plan to leave soon," He sighed, "However you could join us." "Well I don't plan on becoming a tartior," I commented. "Well that's too bad," he frowned. I slowly strolled over to him. I brushed my lips over his ear whispering, "You're right that is too bad." He blushed like crazy. Like implose he hugged mr tightly. A slight pink cam over my cheeks. I looked up at him with a smirk on my face. I pulled his head down and locked lips. He smiled into the kiss and licked my lower lip. Quickly I parted my lips and let him slide in. Who knew he could be such a great kisser. We fought for domience and he evendatully he won. I wrapped my hands around his neck to bring him closer. We both stood like this which seemed like an eternity. I pushed away. "I'm sorre I.... must go," I sturrdered. Turning I rushed home. I heard "wait.." I cryed all the way home. That night I could only dream about him.

Sign up to rate and review this story