Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Direction

Secert meeting

by ddarknessconsumes 0 reviews

again characters show r not mine

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 1071 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: The meeting

This whole screwed up dilemma started a year before Naruto came back home. I was on a mission by myself heading back to Kohona. When I ran into him. I will not deny his hair was gorgous blowing through the wind. The one blue eye glimmering in the sun was breathe taking. He sensed my presence and was quickly in his fighting stance. "So Deidara where's your patner Sasori?" I snickered. "Oh well he is waiting for me at the base," he replied. "What a minute how did you know my partner was Sasori?" Deidara looked at her curiously. "Maybe because all the wanted posters in Kohona," I smirked. "Oh and you are?" he questioned. "My name is Sakura Hanoru," I replied. 'There's no doubt he's one hot bad guy.' I thought. "So why are you here?" I asked. "I should ask you the same question." he replied. "My reason is simple I was going home but now I have to kill you," I simply said. "Ah, but I wouldn't hurt such a beatiful master piece," he smiled. I blushed majorly at his words. Who would knew a S-ranked criminal would be such a charmer. "Besides Sasori hates me being late." He cooly said. "Till next time beautiful Sakura," He smirked. With that he was gone leaving me blushing 1,000 shades of red. I rushed through the woods jumping from tree to tree hoping I would make it home soon. Grr he made me miss dinner.

Chapter 2: Dangerous friendship

I stopped at the front gates asking one of the shonibi if Naruto came back yet. Irukea looked at me sadly and shook his head no. I walked over to Ichmenari for some ramen. It was all the money I had to eat left. After slurping the rest of my noodles I walked home. Lying my head down I tried to sleep and miserably failed. Thoughts of Deidara kept popping in my head. So I took a long walk in the woods trying to clear my head. But unfortanly that failed as well. I was thinking so hard about him I didn't even notice someone following me. I suddenly hear the bushes rusingly. I threw a kunai into the bushes. "Ow that hurt," the bush yelled. "Ok who's there?" I demanded. Deidara walked out of the bush calmly. "What are you doing here?" I snarled. "Sorry I just wanted to gaze at the beautiful master piece," he blushed. "Well this master piece can only be gazed by certain people," I quickly replied. "What can I do to become one of the certain people?" he demanded. "Well first we'd have to be friends and have me trust you," I responded. "Oh do you want to be friends?" he asked already knowing the answer. "Well I would but your in the Akatsuki," I neverously replied. "And if I weren't in the Akatsuki?" he asked. "Then yes we could," I answer. "Well unfortanly I'm in a group I don't plan to leave soon," He sighed, "However you could join us." "Well I don't plan on becoming a tartior," I commented. "Well that's too bad," he frowned. I slowly strolled over to him. I brushed my lips over his ear whispering, "You're right that is too bad." He blushed like crazy. Like implose he hugged mr tightly. A slight pink cam over my cheeks. I looked up at him with a smirk on my face. I pulled his head down and locked lips. He smiled into the kiss and licked my lower lip. Quickly I parted my lips and let him slide in. Who knew he could be such a great kisser. We fought for domience and he evendatully he won. I wrapped my hands around his neck to bring him closer. We both stood like this which seemed like an eternity. I pushed away. "I'm sorre I.... must go," I sturrdered. Turning I rushed home. I heard "wait.." I cryed all the way home. That night I could only dream about him.

Chapter 3: Explaining to your best friend your new crush

is an S-ranked criminal is never easy

The next morning I went to the flower shop hoping to run into my best friend Ino. I hoping to get her advice. Entering the shop I saw her right away. Ino I need yor help," I whispered. "What is it?" she looked at me puzzled. "Well I meet the most amazing guy last night," I replied. "Then what's with the sad look?" she questioned. "The thing is it's Deidara from the Akatsuki," I whimpered. "You can't the ANBU will kill you Sakura!" she tried to whisper but failed. "I wish it wasn't but it is," I sadly said. "We've got to find you someone else," she demanded. "I'm afaird there is no one else for me," I replied. I slowly turned around and left the store. 'Now what I could go to Hinata but it would be the same.' I thought. I went home and consulted my thoughts in my journal.

Dear Journal,

I don't know what to do. I know it's wrong to love your enemy but I can't help it. He's so hot and such a awsome kisser. What should I do? It's not like I can run run away and join the Akatsuki. No I would never become a traitor! No matter what! Maybe I can convert him to my side. It's doubtful but it's worth a try right? Oh I'm so helpless I wish Naruto were back.

Chapter 4: Secert meeting

I walked back to the forest. No use trying to sleep since it was useless. "Welcome back love," Deidara smiled. "Thanks we need to talk," I said. "Ok what's on your mind beautiful?" he asked. "Well we can't be really togther if we're on different sides," I sighed. "That's easy just join the Akatsuki," he replied. "No never you join me!" I demanded. "I can't they'll kill me!" he yelled. " Fine I quess we're going to have to be a serect," I stated. "Fine then," he replied. "We'll meet here every night," I responded. With that he grapped my waist kissing me sealing the deal. Again we stayed like that for a while. "I have to go," I responded sadly, "I have work tomorrow." Till tomorrow my master piece," he smirked. Then quickly he gave me a quick peck and dissapered. I couldn't sleep at all that night.
Sign up to rate and review this story