Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Direction

The date

by ddarknessconsumes 0 reviews

u know

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 289 words

0Unrated


Chapter 6: The date

I changed into my normal clothes. Which was black shorts a pink vest and black boots. I looked at the clock it read 10:30. I better hurry. I sprinted out of the house towards the woods. Finding a red head instead of my hot blondie. "Who the fuck are you?" I demanded. He grined, "It's Deidara I'm in disguise you like?" "How do I know it's really you," I lifted an eyebrow. "Of course it's me my beautiful master piece,"he smirked. "Ok I believe you but why?" I replied. " How else was I going to get a date with you?" he grined brightly. "Well lets go then," I smiled. I took a quick glance at him. He was wearing a red net shirt with black pants and red gloves. "Why are you wearing? " I questioned. "Let me show you," he replied clamly. He took off one glove revealing a hand with a mouth on it. Laughing I asked, " Have you ever made your hands make-out?" "Yes i think the're getting married," he laughed back. With that we kissed and went to town. We went to a really fancy resturant. Of course he had his fingerless gloves back on. We had steak and talked about art. After dinner he walked me back home. We kissed goodbye and he dissapered again. I went in my room and grabed my journal.

Dear journal,

Tonight was amazing! I meet Deidara in his disquise. We went to dinner and talked about art. Apparntly he's a sculpture. Isn't that amazing! Well I plan on meeting him again tomorrow!

I rolled in bed trying to sleep but ovibously failing. I was to excited firstly because of my promition but mostly for tomorrow night.
Sign up to rate and review this story