Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Direction

The break up

by ddarknessconsumes 0 reviews

again this chap made me cry when i wrote is beware

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Iruka,Jiraiya,Naruto,Sakura - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 265 words

0Unrated


Chapter 8:The break up

The rest of the days went by with normal surgerys. Followed by Deidara at night. A year has passed since I've been dating Deidara. I was off today and walked to the front gates. I looked at Iruka, "Is he coming today?" I asked. "Yes but I don't know when," he replied. "Yes I'm so glad!" I shouted jumping up and down. Suddenly I saw Naruto and Jiyaria walking up. I ran to Naruto and gave him a big bear hug. "Good to see you to Sakura," he rubbed his head blushing. Wow did he got tall and he's outfit is different. "Wow you've changed," I said. "Really cuss you look exactly the same," he replied. "You know what I missed the most," I smirked. "No what?" he asked puzzled. "This!" I punched him so hard he slammed into the fence of the gates. "Ow what th hell was that for?" he wined. "For being a baka you baka," I growled. 'All these years he's still the same Naruto. I stormed off fuming mad. Later that night I walked to the woods crying knowing what I must do. "Sakura why are you crying?" the confused Deidara asked. "Cause we can't be togther anymore," I said through my tears. "What why?" he demanded. "Cause it's dangerous for us to be togther," I cried. "Oh," he said through his tears. "I should go," he said barley holding up. He dissapered in a cloud of smoke. I cried all the way home and all night. I just couldn't get him out of my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story