Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Direction

Killer reunion

by ddarknessconsumes 0 reviews

last chap again drill im srry for those who like sasori but he dies in the show anyway there is more people but i couldnt mention them the site wont let me

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 279 words

0Unrated


Chapter 10: Killer reunion

The rest of the time I didn't say a word. 'How could he do this?' 'Maybe there's more than one blonde Akatsuki member.' "Yeah right!" said inner Sakura. Finally we got to the Akatsuki hide out. Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten pulled at the sametime away the cursed seals. While me, Elder Chiyo, Naruto and Kakashi went into the hide out. That's were we found dead Gaata, Sasori and Deidara. Me and Deidara just stood there not moving an inch. "Sakura!" Naruto yelled. I snapped out of my daze. I didn't leave my gaze at Deidara. Neither did he mine. "Deidara what are you waiting for?" Sasori yelled, "Leave now!" "No I quit the Akatsuki I can't hurt my beloved master piece," he yelled at Sasori. "Fine you'll die with the fools!" he yelled back. Deidara quickly walked over to me. "Sorry it took so long for me to realize I can't live without you," he smiled. "It's ok I still love you and always wiil," I grinned. With that we kissed passionatly. "Elder Chiyo go heal Gaaraa we'll handle Sasori!" Kakashi demanded. Kakashi pulled up his mask revealing his sharigan eye. Chiyo ran to Gaara and brought him back to life, unfortanly killing herself in the process. Gaara woke up and tried to kill Deidara. "Gaara no he's one of us!" I yelled. Gaara stopped in his tracks. He looked at me and Deidara. Then put his gazeon Sasori. "And him?" he asked. "No he's not," I replied. Gaara then put him in his sand coffin and the sand burial killing him. We buried Elder Chiyo and Sasori next to eachother in Suna.
Sign up to rate and review this story