Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Road Not Taken

Brainwashing

by utenatai

Theme: Brainwashing

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!!] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 481 words - Complete

?Blocked
A pair of cold fingers trail along her clenched jaw, stopping to grasp her chin and tilt it upward in a condescending manner.

“What’s with the face, Rukia-chan?”

She narrows her eyes and fixes him with her best Kuchiki glare, but stays silent.

“Come now. You usually get all gooey-eyed when I touch you like this.”

That gets the rise out of her that he’s looking for. “You”she says with an air of distaste, “are not Ichigo.”

He throws his head back and cackles. “Oh no, my dearest Rukia-chan, you’re quite wrong about that. I may be a different side of Ichigo, but we are one and the same. I know all the same tricks he does.” His hand trails lower pushing aside the collar of her robes and brushing the tip of her nipple lightly. “Wouldn’t you like to see?” He’s close now, close enough that his uniquely hollow reiatsu nearly chokes her.

“No.”

His thumb brushes the top of the her nipple again, moving across it until it stands up bright and rosy, pert beneath his touch. He grins. “Are you certain you don’t want to see? You look interested.”

“Fuck you,” she spits out.

He presses up against her, cock hard against her abdomen, and hisses in her ear. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

She closes her eyes, trying to ignore the hands moving down her hips, across her ass, tickling the sensitive flesh at the back of her thighs. The strings of her hakama seem to untangle themselves, and with a few quick pulls both sets of their clothing hit the ground. He keeps talking.

“Admit it, Rukia-chan, you’ve always wanted to see this side of him. I’m the part of him that isn’t afraid to touch you, that isn’t afraid to give you what you want.”

That tongue snakes down her flesh and presses itself to the spot between her thighs to drive home the point. Her brain shorts for a second, and when the tongue moves away and her senses return she realizes that her hands are fisted in his hair for balance.

Yellow eyes look up at her. “You do want that, don’t you?” It’s more of a statement than a question, and she can’t deny that it’s true.

“He can see all this, you know. He hates that he’s this weak. He hates that you’ve seen him this way. But that hate only gives me more power. You know what he hates most, Rukia-chan?” His tongue circles the edge of her ear while he lets her think about it. “He hates that this is the only time he makes you feel this good.” The tip of his cock brushes across her entrance. “So, Rukia-chan….”

Her voice is horse when she responds. “I want it.”
Sign up to rate and review this story