Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto: The Clandestine Love Life

The Girl With Ribbon

by Iakugan 0 reviews

What will happen when Kazume joins squad seven and Kakashi asigns there first exercise a one on one battle? Read the excitement and learn Kazume's real technique.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-03-21 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 1251 words

0Unrated
One week passed and the day that was upon them was the day Kazume joined there squad for the short time of a week. The day was young and still very hot outside, it was almost a record hottest summer yet. Kazume woke up early this morning and put her kettle on the stove, she would always wake up to an empty home every morning. But she fancied this home more then her last because it was not so large and empty and only she occupied it.

After a few moments from the time she awoke she spied something under her door, it was a small cheap envelope. She reached out and picked it up, opening to find a small parchment. It read “Kazume our training exercise will begin at 7:00 a.m. in the training grounds, if your not there on time our training spot reservation will be taken and we’ll have to train some where grimy.”

She lazily gazed at the clock on her wall out of the corner of her eye. “Oh my gosh! Its 6:50!” she gasped as she pounced out of her bed turned off the stove moved the kettle changed into her clothes grabbed her katana and ninja supplies and rushed out the door. She ran as fast as she could and when she arrived she saw another girl with pink hair and a boy with black hair.

“Oh hello welcome to our squad I’m Sakura and this is Sasuke, Naruto’s suppose to be here but he’s probably late.” Spoke Sakura.

“Oh hi you probably already no my name but is our sensei, Kakashi is it, here by any chance.” asked Kazume.

“He’s always late, sometimes even hour’s late.” mumbled Sasuke.

“But have no fear I put an alarm clock in his house yesterday while he was out (CHA!! Now he can’t be late)” said Sakura.

“Oh well then I guess me rushing wasn’t for nothing, by the way is there a place near by that I can get breakfast at later?” asked Kazume.

“We had to rush on our first day too, I didn’t even get time too brush my hair and we had to wait 3 hours for Kakashi to arrive, oh and by the way the nearest spot to eat at is Ichiraku Ramen its only about five minutes from here.” spoke Sakura.

“Hey! What was that about ramen!?” said Naruto as he was running over juggling his ninja belt and drinking milk at the same time.

“You must be Naruto, looks like you were in a rush to?” said Kazume.

“Yep Kakashi always makes us come out here early its so annoying but yesterday…”

“Ya I already told her so lets just wait.” interrupted Sakura.

It was about two and a half hours since they arrived when Kakashi finally decided to make an appearance. He arrived to find them all half a sleep.

“Hey wake up were going to start training now.” said Kakashi.

They all got up to there feet having a disgruntled look on there faces.

“How come you were late I put an alarm clock in your house you should have been here on time how come your not!?” barked Sakura.

“I was walking on the long road of life I didn’t notice.” said Kakashi confusingly.

“What ever, let’s get started!” said Sasuke not wanting to drag on conversations.

“Ok today’s exercise is going to prepare you for the Chunin exams. This time you will probably pass knowing what’s in store for you. Well anyways getting on with the exercise first you will challenge an opponent that I have picked out and the last one standing wins.” instructed Kakashi.

“When are the Chunin exams Kakashi sensei?” asked Kazume.

“There exactly in one month, now Naruto you will be facing Sakura (moans in the background) and Sasuke that means your facing Kazume, on my word you will begin. GO!” shouted Kakashi.

As soon as the battles started Kakashi jumped into a tree and started to read his favorite book.

“I won’t take you lightly because you’re a girl!” shouted Sasuke.

“I don’t expect you to, are we going to begin the real battle now!” replied Kazume.

There fight began with Sasuke throwing paper bombs and Kazume swiftly dodged them. “Now it’s my turn!” she shouted as she lifted up one of her hands. Sasuke noticed square pieces of paper on her palms he couldn’t make out what they read but he new they were some kind of summoning.

Then a bright red ribbon shot out of her palm from the summoning towards Sasuke’s ankles. He jumped backwards and dodged it the first time but he was not so fortunate the second time as it wrapped around his ankle and dragged him forward.

Kakashi glanced over and thought to himself (what a unique technique). When he had arrived at her feet he jump up and in the middle of his back flip he kicked her in the chest and she went flying backwards and smashed her back into a tree trunk. She grabbed her sides and gathered herself back together to see in front of her. There was a strong pain in her back but not so much in her chest because she wore a guard to protect her. She looked up quickly to see Sasuke gathering his chakra. While he was doing so she started some hand signs for her own jutsu.

“Chidori!” shouted Sasuke as he ran towards her for the second round while hold a fistful of electrifying chakra.

“Kazume give up before you get seriously injured.” shouted Kakashi from up in the tree.

“It’s ok Kakashi I know what I’m doing!” replied Kazume.

Kazume finished her last hand sign and all of a sudden lots more ribbon appeared and formed a cocoon around her. Sasuke blasted through have of the cocoon but unluckily Kazume was on the other side of it.

“Dancing slice of the ribbon pillars!” shouted Kazume.

Scattered ribbons rose out of the ground tall sharp thin and stiff. Kakashi looked over and put down his book for the first time. Kazume kept her hands in one hand sign to manipulate the current the ribbons moved in.

“I’ll slice you eight different ways!” screamed Kazume.

“Give up now!” shouted Kazume again.

“(She’s a lot stronger then the other girls)I have no intention of doing that!” replied Sasuke.

All of a sudden the rectangular ribbon pillars started to move around constantly trying to slice through Sasuke. A few times they cut him just barely and he kept going having about eight cuts on him. (This is endless she’s so strong then I guess I’ll have to go full on) thought Sasuke.

“Sharingan!” shouted Sasuke as his eyes turned red.

(Huh! He must be related to Itachi the evil murder who killed my parents!) Thought Kazume.

“Demon Shuricken Windmill of Shadows!” shouted Sasuke. About ten demon wind shurickens shot passed her attached to string. (No I was caught off guard!) they all wrapped around her constricting her.

“Looks like you’ve got me beat.” said Kazume forcefully.

“Kakashi the match is over!” said Sasuke proudly.

“I said it LOOKS like you’ve got me beat, when really “Kankegugan!” its reversed!” shouted Kazume. Her pupils turned slitted and a rainbow tint filled her eyes.

“Time for my Kekkai Genkai! Illusionary!” shouted Kazume.

Cliff Hanger!!
Sign up to rate and review this story