Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Angel cake‏

by shoot_me_pretty 0 reviews

An old one I wrote a while ago a one shot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-21 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 773 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anastasias long Black hair blew in the August breeze as she walked down the bumpy gravel sidewalk towards the old cemetery at the end of the street. We had been across the street neighbours for as long as I could remember. Her and her older sister Tatiana moved in with there Grandmother shortly after I began high school. Both sisters were the most intelligent and Beautiful women I had ever set eyes on. Something about there faces and the way they presented themselves made me stop and stare and wonder, How can a couple produce such a dazzling set of girls?

Tatiana had dark wavy chocolate brown hair, big brown eyes and a pair of dimples when ever she smiled. Her tanned skin made her look like one of those fashion models that grazed the cover of vogue. Anastasia looked similar but different in her own special ways, Her long black straight hair flowed down to the middle of her back like a water fall, her pale ivory skin made her look like a ghost that visited you in your dreams. Her green eyes were like tiny whirlpools sucking you in never ever letting you go and when she smiled it was like the whole world had stopped and you and her were the only ones left.

Along the days the girls were living across the street many hospital visits happened. Tatiana had Haemophilia. One warm evening the girls decided to sneak out of the house down the drain pipe. While climbing down Tatiana slipped fell and bruised her whole body. The surprising thing was not a bone in her body was broken but the burses were so bad that they wouldn't stop bleeding on the inside. She died a week latter in the hospital. Anastasia of course took this the hardest.

Me and Anastasia became closer as the months went on. She always told me how lucky I was to have a sibling and how I should cherish the time spent with him. She also told me 'you never know how lucky you are until there gone and you can no longer be in there presence'. I loved Anastasia with all my heart not just because she was a perfect angel who smelled good all the time but what she taught me about love and how to love a person. Her kisses were like summer rain on my face soft and wonderful. Her touch made me warm and happy.

As we entered the cemetery Anastasias grip tightened on my hand. I pulled her close so my arm was around her slender waist. I kissed the top of her head. We shortly stood in front of her sisters grave. Printed on the grave was something I nor Anastasia understood 'Sing a hymn for the dead because in death as in life we are one in the same'. It sounded like a lyric from a political punk Rock ballad or something. It didn't suit Tatiana. Who knows who came up with it.

A small tear dropped down Anastasias face. I turned her body so she was looking at me. I wiped the tear away with my thumb and kissed her soft lips gently. I cupped her face in my hands looking into those deep green eyes that got me every time. We just stood there looking into each others eyes not saying a word. The silence felt nice just the blowing of the wind was herd. We sat down in front of the grave stone never braking our gaze. I wiped away more tears and pulled her into my lap. She buried her face into my chest and I rocked us back and forth.

All of a sudden it hit me, fright. One day I would die too and leave her all alone in the world. Death didn't scare me because I knew it would eventually happen what scarred me so much was leaving her behind. It was a confusing thought but the more I thought about it the more I got it. I hugged her closer to my body and a tear escaped my eyes too. We both sat there crying silently until she looked up at me and kissed away my tears. I didn't want to think about the future any more just the present, just me and her together.

I lay on top of her in the grass kissing her pain away. Maybe one day we could live in heaven together happy. Like I said I wasn't going to think about the future only the present. We kissed until it started to rain. Not even the rain could bother us now.
Sign up to rate and review this story