Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

Chapter 31

by cutegirl12356 6 reviews

What will happen next...read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-21 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 1491 words

0Unrated
Ashley’s POV

Frankie and I, well mostly me, had decided to go site seeing. We were holding hands and walking down the side walk. “ASHLEY!”, I turned around to see Brendon (from Panic at the disco) running towards me.

“BRENDON!”, we stopped so he could catch up…well I had to force Frank to stop he isn’t to fond of mine and Brendon friendship. Every time I would talk to him on the phone Frank would rush me off. I know he’s jealously is kind of cute at times but others are plain annoying. When he finally got to us I hugged him.

“What are you doing in L.A?”, he asked as we pulled away.

“Producing, duh. I’ve told you over and over on the phone remember?”

“Riiiiggghhhtt. Shits been hectic, with the interview after interview.”

“It’s okay.”, I looked over his sholder to see Lyndsie. Walking up with Spencer. “LYNDSIE!”, I ran over and jumped on her causing us both to fall on Spencer ,who was the only reason we’re not face down on the concrete right now.

“I’ve missed you too Ash.”, she said laughing

“What about the guy who just saved your life?”, Spencer asked. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Hey Spencer you’re the one I’ve missed the most.”, I got a collective “Hey!”, from Lyndsie and Brendon. “Muhahahhah.”, right after I laughed my evil laugh a hand came over my eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Brad Pitt?”

“Ha ha ah.”, I turned around and hugged Quinn.

“I’ve missed you, all of you.”, I said to the rest of the Used. “What are you doing here?”

“We’re on Tour together.”, Bert said pulling me away from Quinn to give me a hug.

“Yeah we have a few shows here. What are you doing here?”, Quinn asked.

“Producing the next Taking Back Sunday Album.”, I said hugging Branden(old drummer of the Used) and Jepha.

“That’s Great. Those guys are cool.”

“I want a kiss.”, Bert said.

“Yeah me too. Spencer isn’t special like us.”, he said putting his arms around Bert’s neck.

“Yeah, Special ED!”, I said causing everyone to laugh. Lyndsie walked over and kissed Quinn, which shocked me and Frank who magically was next to me. Okay I probably was to busy talking to everyone to notice but still it’s magical to me.

“You have my kisses.”, she said sweetly.

“YOU’RE TOGETHER!?”

“Yep.”, Quinn said smiling.

“Since when?”, Frankie asked.

“Exactly 3 weeks ago.”, Lyndsie said proudly.

“CONGRADS!”, I said hugging!

“It’s always the girls to know how long they been together.”, Bert said laughing.

“Not true.”, Quinn and Frank said at the same time, they looked at each other and started to laugh I know where this was going.

“What?”

“Ashley forgot ever anniversary we ever had. Even if One Year Anniversary.”, Everyone was looking at me. Bert was giggling.

“I leave a notice on the fridge a week in advance.”, Frank said hugging me. I couldn’t help the pout that came to my lips.

“ I remember birthdays be happy for that.”, Frank nodded.

“We’re very lucky.”, I glared at him.

“Shut up Frankie.”, I said hitting on his arm, causing him to laugh. I jumped at the sound of Justin Timberlake ‘I’m bringing sexy back’, Quinn was smirking.

“That’s Bob.”, they started laughing.

Incoming call!

Me: Hello
Bob: Hey (there is something about his voice that sounds off)
Me: Are you crying?
Bob: No sniff (I walked away so I can hear)
Me: Bob I know you stop lying.
Bob: Everything is so fucked up. I wish you were here.
Me: What’s happened?
Bob: Well, Andrea is pregnate
Me: Congratulation! Wait, why aren’t you happy?
Bob: I’m not the Father.
Me: WHAT! Then who is?
Bob: Oh that’s the really funny part, Are you sitting down?
Me: (I sat down at a nearest bench) Yeah.
Bob: Gerard.
Me: WHAT! (earning some stares from complete strangers and a worried look from Frankie and Quinn)
Bob: Yeah.
Me: I’m coming back home.
Bob: Don’t
Me: I AM LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU AND MIRANDA NEED ME RIGHT NOW.
Bob: Whoa whoa no need for yelling.
Me: I’m sorry I’m just in shock and I want you to know that I’m always here for you, I’m coming home though.
Bob: But what about the record your producing?
Me: Let me deal with that.
Bob: What am I going to do we live together I can’t kick her out.
Me: Miranda needs a place to stay too unless she’s going to stay with him.
Bob: I don’t think she’s going to forgive him.
Me: Look Miranda knows where my extra key to my house in New York is. You two can stay there, I’ll be there as soon as I can.
Bob: Thanks Ash you always know what to do, that’s why I called you.
Me: Don’t mention it, just do me a favor.
Bob: Anything.
Me: Do something to keep your mind off of them. Go to the movies or something. Eat ice-cream watch some killing movies. I think I have some Chocolate in the freezer. And don’t do anything stupid.
Bob: I’ll try I’m not promising anything, I’m going to go back and get Miranda.
Me: Okay bye.
Bob: bye.

End of conversation!

“What’s wrong?”, I looked over at Frankie who was sitting next to me.

“We have to go home.”

“What’s wrong?”, Quinn asked this time. He was standing next to Frankie.

“Gerard got Andrea pregnant.”, their eyes grew wide.

“WHAT!?”, they said at the same time.

“Come on we have to go.”, Damn why is my life always like a fucking Soap Opera!


Miranda’s POV

“Baby I’m so sorry please open the door.”, I can’t believe him. After all we’ve been threw, he had to think with his dick instead of his brain. Spiked yeah right! What if this isn’t the first time he’s cheated on me? What if he’s got some kid in Oregon that I don’t know about. I could hear Andrea crying from the living room. How could she even if he a cheater he didn’t do it by his self, she could of stopped him. I heard a knock on my balcony door. The things Gerard would do…. Oh it’s Bob. Wait Bob?! I went over and unlocked the door.

“How did you get up here?”

“Well I came to still you away from our cheating partners.”, he said trying to make me laugh. “I’m sorry I left you here.”

“Don’t be sorry let’s just get out of here.”, he nodded. Where the hell am I going to go? There’s always….nope…Or Maybe….nope. “Where are we going?”

“Ashley’s.”

“She’s not there.”

“I called her and she told me to come get you and go to her house. She said you know where her spare key is so.”

“She always knows what to do doesn’t she?”

“We do to as long as we calm about it..laughs She’s just is very sorted.”, he grinned. “She always knows what to do.”, there was a knock once again at my door. Damn Gerard doesn’t take a hint. When I slam the door in your face and lock the door that tells you that I want to be alone or away from you.

“Miranda baby, please come out.”, I opened this door he seemed shocked especially with Bob standing right next to me. “Baby-”, I cut him off by walking past him. “Please baby don’t leave me.”

“Bob, Baby?”, Andrea said looking up with hopeful eyes. He grabbed my hand.

“Come on let’s go.”

“Bob Please.”, he turned around.

“I promised Ashley to not do anything crazy. So I’m not, but I need time.”, he turned and walked off with me right next to him.

After getting in the car and driving in a long silence I broke it. “Thank you.”

“For what?”, he said looking at me.

“For coming back and getting me.”, I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

“No problem.”, he said smiling, but I could also see the sadness in them.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sorry it’s been about a week and a half since my last update. I have been so sick. I think it was the flu again, I still have it but I can get out of bed now without being dizzy…much love to all of you who had reviewed. I appreciate them…that’s really what encouraged me to write this chapter….Please review again…I will try to update tomorrow as well! Until next time Kiss Kiss!
Sign up to rate and review this story