Categories > Original > Drama

A Long Week

by FlyingAntelopes 0 reviews

Mommy hates you. Daddy hates you. The kids at school hate you. It's gonna be a long week.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 265 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Nobody likes you.” They had sneered, “Go kill yourself”

That was the last thing they said to you, before you turned and ran away, tripping yourself several times, (Or did someone else do that to you? You can’t remember.), which made them laugh harder.

You haven’t seen them since then, thank god, but how could you have anyway? You’ve been in your house all weekend, sitting around.

It was true, what they said. Nobody likes you. Nobody smiles at you. Nobody wants to be your friend. Of course it doesn’t help that you’re fat, pale, and you dress the same way you did in third grade. Oh and of course, you’re what you mom says, whispering because her daughter is not like her “good” offspring, oh no. Her daughter is “Homosexual”, and she’s pretty damn embarrassed. The reason your father left, because he didn’t want to look at you anymore, you were “A fucking lesbo, a disgrace to your entire ‘good catholic’ family” According to him, you’re going straight to hell. He was a pastor, a “man of god”.

Well. You thought. If God’s anything like that bastard, I don’t think I want to go to heaven.

But now, you are alone. You don’t have to see the kid’s at school, calling you things like “faggot” and “dyke”.

But oh shit. It’s Sunday night, you’ll have to go to school tomorrow.

You groan, and walk to your mirror. Lock eyes with your reflection, frown.

It’ll be a long week.
Sign up to rate and review this story