Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Little Miss Disaster

by heavennhellcombined 2 reviews

Frey is just a disaster in the making. She's always falling on people and can never manage to watch where she's going, but that doesn't stop her from eyeing the guy she's liked since seventh grade.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 1709 words

0Unrated
This is my first story. Please Comment! :)
---------------
“Frey, I can’t just go up to the guy and talk to him, especially not after what happened between me and Ray.” Sighed Ashley quietly, dropping her pencil onto her desk, a troubled expression passed over her face as she looked down at her worksheet covered in algebra problems.
“But, you promised. You also said that, even though I can’t help you get a boyfriend, you can help me.” I pointed out, nervously pulling on the end of my high ponytail; I looked down at my own worksheet. Not even half of the problems were done. And it was due at the end of class, which ends in… I looked up at the black and white clock hanging on the wall with a frown. Fifteen minutes.
“Fine, I’ll start by asking around to see if he has a girlfriend. And if he doesn’t, we’ll get to work on the next step.” Ashley Whispered, glancing behind us at the sub, who was only several feet away from us, Grinning, I turned my head towards my worksheet.
“Thanks, dude!” I exclaimed under my breath, Ashley poked me with the pencil eraser before going back to her own work. God, I love that chick sometimes!
“Ten minutes before the bell rings.” Grumbled Mrs. Snow, I smirked. Sometimes I wonder why she even works at this school. Josh and Drew snickered from their desks. They probably feel the same way. Almost all of us do. She makes the period she’s subbing hell and we torment her with flying paper balls and note passing.
Ashley scribbled loudly and quickly across something before dropping a piece of paper in my lap, I’ll talk to him at lunch. When does your gym end? Mine was done three weeks ago! You must suck at it if you still haven’t finished. Nice. Go ahead and pick on my lack in the physical education department! Adleast, I don’t skip it like Sara does. Well, she’s usually kicked out of the gym, so never mind…
Lunch… Oh freakin’ god, I want food! D: It ends in two weeks. I don’t suck at it. I just, well, haven’t finished my tests yet. I have to do three more push up tests and another weight check before I am free. I chucked it over my shoulder, probably hitting Ashley in the head with it, because she jabbed her finger into my spine.
“Sorry! I can’t see through my hair!” I joked in a loud whisper. Most of the time, I seriously can’t, though. Today is the first day I’ve done anything to my hair other than brush it all year. And I don’t even brush my hair usually.
Bitch. That hit my F-in eye. Be more careful! I know you have better aim than that, Queen of Volleyball. ;) You totally should try out for the team next year! Pft, I have horrible aim. It’s really bad; I can’t even get paper balls into the recycle bin… And my seat is in front of it, three feet away.
Sooooorrrryyyy, HBIC! No more teams. I’m a solo act. Sorray, babe! Talk To You Later. (TTYL) I slipped the note onto Ashley’s desk, bending my arm backwards as far as it would go.
“Five minutes left.” Oh fuckin’ shit! Um, um, um… Mom told me once that, even if you don’t know the answers… Write something down! A five here, a six there…

BRIIIIIINNNNGGGG!

“Pass your worksheets to Lana.” Sighed Mrs. Snow in relief, believe me lady, we all feel the same way about you. I dropped mine onto Jared’s desk and stood up, grabbing my annoying, Purple purse off of my desk along with the three binders, Math book, Science book and my novel for English.
“How can you carry all of that stuff? I just carry around one binder and my purse.” Stated Ashley; dropping her worksheet on Macie’s desk as she stood up, purse and binder in hand.
“Shaddap, my locker is on the other side of this big ass school and I have four periods before I get a chance to go to my locker. And Ash, how do you think I got what little muscle I have?” I asked, jokingly flexing the arm my purse held.

Wham!

My stuff went flying and my body collided with somebody’s back. Oh shit, please, please let it not be either of the Dakota’s! I do not need to deal with either of them at this moment. Their hands grabbed my elbows before I landed in a heap in the ground. The hands were covered in something rough, probably leather. Who wears leather around here?
Slowly, I looked up to meet Messy, black hair and Hazel eyes. Oh. My. Dear. God. Ashley laughed softly, picking up my scattered stuff, she moved over to where I was. My butt a foot above the ground, thanks to the guy I liked and probably just screwed up what chances I had with him up. “Frey, I was going to do you a really big favor, but I think you did that on your own!” She laughed; I glared at her and slowly stood up, his hands dropping my arms.
Turning to him, I smiled weakly. “Sorry for running into you.” I apologized automatically. It’s what I said to everyone I fell on or ran into. It happens a lot to me, just usually, not with the people I’m crushing on included. Taking my stuff from Ashley, I smiled at him once more before making my way down the hall, Ashley’s arm entwined with my own.
“Bitch, I can’t believe you actually said that! I bet you, all the chances I had are gone, because I ran into him. God, I am such a loser!” I exclaimed, whacking a few people with my purse as we weaved between people.
Ashley laughed, “I am a bitch, and I’m the bitch. Frey, they aren’t gone! Don’t be so negative; bad things will happen if you are. But I do have some advice for you… Wait until the guy responds before running away. You totally just left him standing there.” She pointed out, winking at me. I stopped.
“Oh, fuckin’ God! I am such a bubble brain! Shit! Shit! Shit!” I yelled, kicking the wall next to me angrily, Ashley shook her head and lead me down the hall quickly.
“You’re going to be la-“Ashley was cut off by the bell, BRIIIIIINNNNGGGG!
I sighed, rubbing my bang covered forehead. “I’ll just go to lunch with you… It’s better than facing crow face.” I mumbled, walking towards the lunchroom doors, pulling Ashley with me.

---------------

“… And you just left him standing there?!” Laughed Abbie, running a hand through her chestnut colored hair, Ashley nodded.
“Yep, she did. I didn’t say anything until we were far away, because interfering too much would make it even harder for her. I left one of her binders next to him, though, so he has a chance to act on his own.” Shrugged Ashley with a smile, I sat down next to her, my ketchup packet retrieved from under the table; where I’d dropped it.
“Would you guys stop talking about me when I’m present?” I brushed my long bangs away from my eyes, tucking them behind my ears. Abbie and Ashley nodded, Heather looked up from the book she’d been sucked into, McKayla pulled her bangs away from her face, clipping them down and Katie smirked at me. Knowing every word they’d said easily, but her mouth stayed shut. Katie wouldn’t say anything until we got home and McKayla wouldn’t say anything at all, unless I brought it up.
“Well, would you rather them talk behind your back and point out that he’s glancing at you a lot, when you don’t have a chance of hearing it?” Heather asked, looking back down at the page where she had left off. Damn, he is? I turned around and looked at him nervously. My lack of experience with guys will kill me one day. I’m good at giving other people advice, but when I need to use it, it flies out of my mind.
“Um… No?” I turned back around quickly and leaned on my arm. Heather nodded slightly, acknowledging my answer.
Ashley and Abbie high fived, Abbie pointed behind me. “He’s coming over here and seems to have a blue, sticker covered binder with him.”
Oh Shit.
“McKayla, what do I say? Advice, quickly, please?” I rushed, my voice almost begging. She shook her head.
“No, you need to do this on your own. Just think about it, okay? You may surprise yourself. Come on you guys, let’s go dump our trays. Heather, make sure she doesn’t run away.” Ordered McKayla, picking up her tray as she stood up, she walked away quickly; the other three trailing after her.
Someone sat down next to me lazily; they were wearing all black and set my binder next to my tray. “Your friend forgot to pick this up.” Was all he said before standing up again, he turned around to walk away, but I stopped him.
“Thanks, I’m Mariano by the way, but most people call me ‘Frey’.” I said nervously, pulling on the end of my ponytail. He turned around and gave me a tight lipped smile.
“Gerard and you’re welcome.” He nodded at me and walked away; Heather looked up from her book and grinned at me.
“Good job, you just gained twenty points. Eighty more and you’ll be upgraded to the group’s super-official baby.”
I kicked her, “Shaddap, I’m still working on my skillz. And since when have you been such a nut job? I thought Ashley and Abbie were the only borderline psychopath’s we know.” I joked, dropping the ketchup packet onto my tray; I leaned back in my chair.
Heather rolled her eyes, “Well, the world changes. I do too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story