Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Magpie...

by Space 2 reviews

A really short chapter...:/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-04-06 - 361 words

0Unrated
A blue sky, with a few birds singing, which were quite annoying.

“Shut up! How can I draw if you’re being such disturb!” A boy grumbled to himself.

“Hey, dwarf! What did you just say?” Another boy squealed.

“I said nothing.” Frank, who was drawing, answered.

“Did you just ask me to stop chatting?” That boy fumed.
“What are you writing?” He grabbed the paper from Frank. “Whoa, look! Billy, is it a chicken?” He then showed it to his neighbor, Billy.

“No, it’s a quail.” He answered seriously.

“It’s a magpie!” Frank insisted and got angry.

“Magpie?!” The boy and Billy shocked.

“Krishna! Billy! Why are you shouting?” A man asked angrily.

“Sir, Frank’s drawing during the lesson, I and Billy are asking him to stop, but he doesn’t seem to cooperate with us.” Krishna answered innocently.

The teacher approached them and glanced at the picture. “Iero, tell me what lesson you’re in now.”

“H-History...” Frank answered panicky.

“Right. It’s not the Art lesson! Get out from the classroom!” Yelled the teacher and pointed at the door.

Frank got frustrated and walked out, the other kids just laughed at him.

“They just don’t get it...but neither me...” He sighed and sat outside of the classroom, staring at the picture.


Meanwhile...


A blue sky, with a few birds singing, which were pretty annoying to this young man too.

“Shut up, I don’t feel like drawing.” Gerard was lying on the floor in the attic. Since Frank has gone in a sudden few days ago, he hadn’t drawn any.

“I was just sharing my feeling. Was there anything wrong with my speech?” He asked himself.

“Can you tell me I’m not insane?” He looked out of the window.

The birds naturally kept making noise.

Gerard eventually woke up; he picked a painting brush, and naturally started to paint. It was...a magpie.





Why magpie? 'Cause I was obsessed with the song Magpie by Patrick Wolf at that moment... :P


And also, is my story not worth reading? No one seems to give me a review. Should I carry on?


xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story