Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Sketches...and a Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

by mychemicalromance 5 reviews

Curiosity killed the cat they say...and a little sweet revenge for a certain "someone" who had tickling urges...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1492 words

1Hot
Chapter 5-“Sketches…and a Three Cheers for a Sweet Revenge…”

Recap-
“Ready to get your ass kicked in Grand Theft Auto?”
“HELL NO! Iero, you better get that ass protected, cause I’m going to be the one who’ll do the kicking around here!” They both got off Alix’s bunk and proceeded to the couch area.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

At the couch area…

“Ha! I beat you again!” Alix cheered, beating Frank 7 times out of the 8 times they played.
“I was distracted!! So that means it’s a tie!” Frank yelled
“Nope…you’re just saying that cause you hate losing…and besides, if you were “distracted”, distracted by what?” She asked him
“Um…well, let’s see…uh, you?” ‘Which isn’t a lie…”
“Yeah right Frankie, I wasn’t born yesterday…besides, am I really a distraction?” She pouted and had the puppy dog eyes.
Frank was totally taken aback, totally speechless, he wanted to kiss her right then and there, with her cute little pout, her lower lip jutting out like that, and her cute eyes staring at him, pleading, she was so adorable like that.
“Uh…earth to Frankie? You still there?”
“Um…yeah, oh and no you’re not a distraction…” ‘Yeah and I’m a big donkey…’
“I was just kidding…anyways, I think that’s enough video games for the day, for me that is, besides I’m sure you don’t want your ass kicked again, that’ll be too much shame for you to handle…” She grinned.
“Very funny Alix…very funny…”
“I know right…what time is it anyways?”
“Its 8 AM…”
“What!? Damn, we’ve been playing video games, for what, 3 hours!?”
“Uh…yeah, I know, time flies…”
“Anyways, I’ll just go take a shower, then we can I dunno, what do you want to do?”
“Well since we’re on the road…the only choice is, watch a movie I guess…”
“Again? Man this is boring…where are the others?”
“They’re all sleeping, saving up their energy for tonight…”
“Why don’t you do that?”
“Well, I guess I like being awake…” ‘I just like spending time with you…’
“Alright…I’ll go shower now…”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

In the bunk area…

Alix was getting her stuff and going to the bathroom to shower. She got her towel and soaps and proceeded to go into the bathroom. She passed all of the guys sleeping, Bob was snoring, Mikey was drooling, Ray was grinning and Gerard was well Gerard, he was just sleeping there, smiling actually. After she got out of the shower, she put on some military green cargo pants, that tied close about 2 inches above her ankle, a white tank top that said, “Can You Rock My World? Cause I Can Rock Yours!” and put on a black jacket with a hood. She put her hair in 2 messy ponytails and she wore black espadrilles, that tied themselves round her ankles, then she put some black studs on her ears and a military green hat. Coming out of the bathroom, she proceeded to go up her bunk and check her e-mails when she saw something that caught her eye: Gerard’s sketchpad. She knew that it was SO wrong to peek around in other people’s stuff, but she couldn’t help it, Gerard had been drawing so intently for the past few days and she was so curious on what he has been drawing. ‘Curiosity killed the cat…well, who cares, I’ll just peek a little…’ She then kneeled besides Gerard’s bunk and pried the black sketchpad from underneath his pillow. She opened it and what she saw shocked her, she flipped through the whole sketchpad and it was filled, filled with what, you may ask, Gerard’s sketchpad was filled with sketches of her! They were some amazing sketches, sketches of her laughing, smiling, grinning, smirking, getting pissed at Bob. Its like he captured her every emotion, her every move in pencil and paper, the likeness was so…real, it looked so much like her, ‘He really is a talented artist…but I wonder why he keeps on drawing me…I mean, there must be some other girls he can draw, but why me?’ and with that she closed the sketchpad and tucked it under his pillow, where she originally found it, she then proceeded to stand up, but then what she heard stopped her, she heard her name, and she looked back, she saw Gerard, saying her name again, while sleeping. She grinned and said, “Sleep well Gerard…” and with that she got her laptop and went to the couch area where Frank was.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

In the couch area…

“Wow, you look…hot…like some hot military babe…” Frank openly drooled…
“Sir, Yes, Sir!” Alix then saluted then sat down beside Frank.
“Hahaha…no really, you look hot…we should’ve called you in for the shooting of “The Ghost of You”, you’d be like the only female soldier, but the hottest one…” He smirked
“I’ll take that as a compliment Frankie…” and she smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Then she opened her laptop and checked her e-mails.
“Whoa…30 new messages, what the? God…looks like all of my friends are asking me if we really are together…wait, do the rest of the guys know about it?”
“Well, we’ll have to tell them soon, since I don’t think Brother Bob would like it if he found out by himself, and will be asking explanations…”
“Aw shit! Even Brian e-mailed me! What the fuck?”
“Even Brian!” Frank chuckled
“Not funny Frankie…”
“Sorry…”
Alix then checked the rest of her e-mails, but she didn’t bother to reply to all those “Are you together” ones…She decided to kill them with curiosity…All of a sudden, she was laughing and gasping for air, Frank was tickling her mercilessly.
“Frankie-I…can’t…hahahaha….breathe…need…air…” She was laughing and giggling, all the while trying to breathe…Frank was having fun tickling her, the way she would laugh, her cute giggle and her flustered and flushed face. And he didn’t notice when she flipped him over and was tickling him…
“Ha! Its my turn now Frankie!” She began tickling him, like he did her…Then the realization hit them…
Alix
Was
On
Top
Of
Him,
Straddling
Him,
Her
Face
Dangerously
Close,
Their
Faces
Flushed
And
Panting

They didn’t notice that their faces were getting closer and closer…he could feel her warm breath on his face, she could feel his on hers, and they were centimeters apart, she was flushed, he was panting…slowly, closer and closer…
(a/n-this would’ve made a REALLY good cliffie but then I’m not that mean ‘sees the deadly glares and the pitchforks and the torches the angry readers were holding’ Okaaay…I won’t stop…here you go…)
Closer and closer until the distance between them closed…Frank’s lips were on hers, moving slowly, she responded and he sucked on her bottom lip, his tongue darted out to meet hers…what started as a brush of lips turned into a sweet, heated one…They were like this for a few moments until they had to break apart for air. They stared at each other, they were now sitting upright, Alix on Frank’s lap, and she was terribly flushed and blushing ten shades of red. He was dazed and spacing out.
“Whoa…”He breathed out
“Yeah…”
“That was…wow…”
“Yeah…”since she didn’t have anything to say, she was speechless…

a/n- I AM SO DAMN NERVOUS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS DON’T THINK I’M TAKING THIS WAY TOO FAST, IT WAS JUST A HEAT OF THE MOMENT THING!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, the 6th chapter is going to be up soon, its also halfway already…PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPPIE!!!!!!!
Again thanks to:
linerlover-I included the sketchpad part here, hope you don’t mind me using it…anyways luv yah to death!!!! thanks for all those helpful reviews and Forbidden is awesome, I’m on chapter 10 still cause I was writing this chapter and the 6th one but definitely an awesome story…Hope you keep on reviewing!!!
And to the BEST sister ever!
XXblackrocker91XX
Luv yah,
alix
Sign up to rate and review this story