Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hermione's Harem

Chapter 16: Ravenclaw Rumble

by selenepotter 2 reviews

Ravenclaw Rumble

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Neville - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 2609 words

5Insightful
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 16: Ravenclaw Rumble


In other dimensions:

Herm (Herman Granger, the boy-who lived) was Hermione Granger, the girl-who-lived.

Hari (Harriet Potter) was Harry Potter, the boy-who lived

Nelly Longbottom was Neville Longbottom, the boy-who lived

Rhon (Rhonda Weasley) was Ronald Weasley, the boy-who lived

Luna Lovegood was Luna Lovegood, the girl-who-lived.

Myrtle (Moaning Myrtle) was Myrtle Smith, the girl-who-lived.

.
“Do you feel that?” asked Nelly.

“Yes! It feels like Luna is in trouble!” exclaimed Hari. “I’ll go check it out!”


“I’ll tell the others to give you their power. You go in there and teach them a lesson!”

“Thanks, Hari, you’re the best!” said Luna as she kissed her co-wife and returned to her part of the castle.


Chapter 16: Ravenclaw Rumble

“Well?” inquired Rhon, when Hari came through the door into the Common Room.

“Her housemates took everything she owns!” replied Hari. “I gave her my wand and robe so she can teach them a lesson. But I told her we let her have our power.”

“Pavarti, is it true that magical twins can see through each other’s eyes?” inquired Herm.

“Well . . . yeah,” admitted Parvati.

“Could you look through your sisters eyes and tell us what’s going on in Ravenclaw Tower?” asked Herm.

Parvati nodded and closed her eyes. “The door to their Common room has just opened. It’s Luna. She’s challenging the entire house to a duel! It’s some kind of duel I never heard of before . . . E Plabe Nista?”

“Something about that sounds familiar to me,” observed Herm. “The rest of you stay here. I need to go to the library and look this up.”

“An older Chinese girl has accepted, and Padma and a brown haired boy. I think his name is Terry?” continued Parvati. “He’s casting a Stunner at her! Luna’s dodged it and is casting red spell at him! . . . She didn’t say anything! A couple of people are tried to gang up on her and jinx her, but she conjured a shield and blocked them. Now she’s cast a purple spell at that older Chinese girl! It went right through her shield! Now she’s created some kind of multicolored wall and sent it after a group! They’re down! She’s just disarmed a boy! Padma’s trying to get her from behind. She blocked it! Padma!”

“What happened?” asked Rhon.

“I can’t see anything!” screeched Parvati. “She must have stunned my sister!”

“Calm down,” admonished Nelly. “I sure Luna wouldn’t do anything to your sister that is permanent.”

“She’s right,” agreed Hari. “Let’s just wait until she revives your sister. Then we can find out what’s going on.”

Lavender comforted her friend during the tense minutes that passed. Nelly came up behind Hari and wrapped her in a hug. Both of them were equally worried about Luna. Finally, Parvati stirred.

“Padma’s awake now,” announced Parvati. “She’s . . . she’s . . . . KALI’S DANCING FEET! . . .”

“What is it?” demanded Hari.

“She’s castrating the boys!” screamed Parvati.

“What are those welts on you face?” asked Lavender.

On hearing this, Parvati paled and ran up to her room.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!!” came the sound of Parvati screaming from upstairs.

The girls rushed up to see what was going on. The found Parvati in the 6th year girls bathroom standing in front of the mirror crying. Her robe was off and her blouse and bra were open in front, exposing the Indian girl’s petite but perky breasts with their dark brown areolas and nipples. She had intricate welts on both breasts in a pattern that wrapped around them. The pattern on the right breast extended over her shoulder, wrapped around the back of her neck and ended on her left cheek. The pattern on her left breast went downward below the waist of her skirt.

“What is it?” asked Lavender.

“Luna put brightly colored tattoos on the Ravenclaws that look like this!” wailed Parvati. “She says it marks them as her slaves! I’m a Slave!”

While Lavender tried to comfort her crying friend, Hari, Nelly and Rhon decided to go ask Luna what was going on. When they opened the door leading out of the Gryfindor Common Room, Luna was waiting for them with a bucket.

“What’s in the bucket?” asked Rhon.

“Testicles,” replied Luna.

All the boys in the common room groaned, grabbed their groins and ran up to their rooms. Even Luna’s co-wives, that used to be boys, crossed their legs where they stood and grabbed at the outie bits they no longer had.

“I thought Rhon might like a new pair, so she could go back to being Ronald,” explained Luna.

“Nah, I didn’t use them very well when I had them,” admitted Rhon. “Still . . . It would be nice to have a pair of ovaries. Do you think we could transfigure a pair of them into ovaries?”

“It couldn’t be too difficult,” admitted Nelly. “Better we’d better wait and let Herm do it. He’s the best of us at Transfiguration.”

“I’ve got a question,” said Rhon, as he peered at the bucket full of oyster like things. “Who’s are who’s?”

“Oops!” giggled Luna, and Hari rolled her eyes. “Oh! McGonnagal’s coming! Hide them!”

Rhon took the bucket from her and raced up the stairs to their room with Nelly hot on her heels.

“Miss Lovegood, the Headmaster wants to see you. Come with me please,” demanded the Professor.

“DON”T SAY A WORD LUNA!” shouted Herm as he ran up with an old law book in his hand. “Miss Lovegood is represented by council. Any questions will be answered by me.”

“Mister Granger! 20 points from Gryfindor! Now back to your room! You too, Miss Potter!” scolded their head of house.

“According to Hogwarts: a history, Students have a right to council when disciplined by the headmaster,” pointed out Herm. “I’m going with her!”

“Me too!” insisted Hari.

Oh, very well! Come along ladies!” replied Professor McGonnagal

When they reached the Headmaster’s office, Professors Dumbledore and Flitwick were waiting for them.

“Have a seat ladies, would any of your care for a lemon drop?” said Dumbledore, as he conjured chairs for them. “I understand there has been a disturbance in Ravenclaw House?”

Hari shook his head, no, as Luna helped herself to the offered candy.

“Herm Granger, council for the Defense,” announced Herm, as he stood up.

“Mister Granger, this is not a trial,” admonished Professor McGonnagal.

“Never-the-less, my client has representation,” replied Herm. “Luna has been bullied by the members of her house for years. They have repeatedly taken her possessions. Miss Potter, why don’t you tell them what occurred earlier?”

Hari recounted her meeting with naked Luna in the hallway after the Ravenclaws had taken her last possessions and tried to kill her pet snake.

“After Hari loaned you a robe and a wand, then what did you do?” prompted Herm.

“I went back to Ravenclaw tower and challenged the whole house to a duel,” testified Luna.

“And what form of Duel did you challenge them to?” asked Herm.

“An E Plabe Nista duel,” replied Luna.

“According to Statutes of the Wizengamott from 1293, an E Plabe Nista Duel can be invoked when a Witch or Wizard is facing three or more opponents. The loser/s then become enslaved to the Winner/s,” said Herm, as he glanced at the open book. “Luna, who accepted the duel?”

“Cho Chang, Padma Patil and Terry Boot,” replied Luna.

“And you won this duel?” prompted Herm.

“Yes,” answered Luna.

“So all the other members of your house are now your slaves?” asked Herm, as Luna nodded. “Once you’d won this duel against sixty-nine other Witches and Wizards, 10 of which are older and more advanced than you, what do you do then?”

“I marked them as my property and gelded the boys,” replied Luna.

The professors all gasped at that!

“Filius, I think you’d better bring the three that she claims accepted the duel in here,” said Dumbledore.

“Yes, Headmaster,” said Professor Flitwick, as he scrambled out of the room with his hands held protectively in front of him.

They all sat in silence as they waited. Hari imagined that the professors were stumped as to what to do about this. Finally, Professor Flitwick returned with Cho Chang, Padma Patil and Terry Boot. All three of them had multi-coloured tattoos that came out of their collar, wrapped around their necks and ended on their cheek.

“Did you three all accept an E Plabe Nista Duel with Miss Lovegood?” asked Dumbledore.

All three of them looked to Luna for permission before nodding.

“Might I suggest that Luna’s slaves be allowed to complete their educations and that 10% of them will be freed at the end of each year for good behavior?” suggested Herm.

“She’s certainly got us here,” remarked Professor Flitwick. “However, as their new owner, I will expecting you to write their families to inform them of the new status of their former children.

“Albus you can’t allow this travesty to go unpunished,” protested Professor McGonnogal.

“We have no choice, Minerval,” explained Dumbledore. “Everything she has done is within the law.”

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The next day, after lunch, when they had gone back to Gryfindor Tower to exchange books, Parvati approached Hari in the 6th year girl’s room and knelt at her feet.

“Parvati, what are you doing?” asked Hari as she tried to make the girl get off her knees.

“Forgive me for my ill manners this year,” said Parvati. “I talked to Luna and she explained things to me. She didn’t mean to make me a slave. It was a side affect of enslaving my twin sister. She’s freed me and elevated my status to concubine.”

Parvati then, opened her robe, blouse and bra so she could lift her left breast and she Hari the tattoo on the underside of it.

“I humbly ask that I be allowed to take your place tonight so that I might be able to consummate my relationship with our Husband, Herm,” begged Parvati.

“You get to sleep with the boy-who-lived?” exclaimed Lavender. “Oh! I want to be a concubine too!”

“We’ll talk it over and left you know!” gasped the blindsided Hari.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At afternoon tea, they had many questions for Luna.

“Why did you geld all those boys?” asked Nelly.

“Well, I thought, what’s a harem without Eunuchs to guard it?” replied Luna. “Besides, now that they’re our slaves, we can draw magical power from them when we need it.”

“Yes, well, I think we should make them build up their muscles and learn use muggle weapons,” suggested Herm. “That way, even without their magic, they could still be useful in a fight.”

“Parvati came to me today and said you made her a concubine,” said Hari.

“Well, yes, a harem needs concubines, as well as wives and slave-girls,” replied Luna. “They’re sort of second-class wives. We can draw power from them and they can draw power from our slaves but no us. We have priority.”

“Well, Lavender Brown over heard and now she wants to be a Concubine too,” said Hari.

“You never told us we could have Concubines!” protested Myrtle, as she pulled out a quill and parchment to start a list.

“What are you doing?” asked Rhon.

“I’m making a list of the Slytherin girls I’d like to bring in as Concubines,” replied Myrtle.

“You can make boy concubines too, you know,” said Luna, dreamily.

“I can? Even better!” exclaimed Myrtle, as she continued her list.

“I’d be glad to do the tattoos for you, but then they’d have to consummate the link,” explained Luna. “You’d be able to consummate the boys, but the girls would have to be consummated by either Herm or a boy that has already been consummated.”

“I don’t mind sharing,” began Hari, “but if we add a bunch of concubines, none of us will get as much time with Herm.

“I’ll re-work the schedule so that I’m snagging the Concubines half as often as I am the wives,” suggested Herm. “Also I’ve been thinking that we should swear off the unforgivables. I mean, honestly! Look at them! The Killing Curse kills instantly and painlessly. What kind of threat is that? If we really want to inspire fear our enemies, there are lot of ways to kill people that and my grizzly and painful.”

“Yeah, and the Cruciatus Curse might be painful, but I saw with Vernon that threatening to cut off body parts was more persuasive,” said Myrtle and the effects are longer lasting too.”

“And as for the Imperius Curse, what Luna did was a lot more effective for long term enslavement,” mused Herm. “The trouble is, that we’d have to get them to agree to the terms of the duel.”

“I think I have a way around that,” chimed in Nelly. “In the previous world, when I was Neville, I discovered that if I add a slight parseltongue accent to my speak I could seduce any woman. And there’s a trick I can do during oral with my parseltongue that can make them unable to disobey me.”

There was a crash as Herm dropped his teacup. The harem look around in the silence and Nelly smirked and they realized that She had gone down on all of them at least once. Herm began trying to think up a potion that would free him, Luna was composing a dark ritual that would free her, Hari decided that she would ask nicely to be released, Myrtle was trying to figure out what would be a big enough bribe to buy her freedom, and Rhon was thinking that he deserved this fate.

“Gotcha!” said Nelly.

They all nervously laughed, wondering if Nelly had been serious.

“Say, Herm, Luna gave me a couple of testicles,” said Rhon, as he held up a jar. “Do you think you could convert them into ovaries and implant them so I could have hormones and babies?”

“And periods,” reminded Herm as Rhon blushed. “Sure Rhon, I’d be glad to.”

“Hari would you mind stopping by Ravenclaw Tower after dinner?” asked Luna. “I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“Sure Luna,” said Hari.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Over the next few hours, Hari was wracking her brain trying to figure out what Luna’s surprise could be. Finally, she answered the riddle and entered the Ravenclaw Common Room. There was a platform in the center with a cushion on which lay the nude form of Padma Patil. In a circle around her were people with easels drawing.

“Luna, is this your surprise?” asked Hari.

“No, this is just an art club I formed,” replied Luna as she put down her chalk and stopped drawing. “Your surprise is upstairs.”

Luna led her up the stairs until they got to the 7th floor. They then proceeded down the hall past several door until Luna stopped and opened one. Hari peered inside. It was a small room with a bed, wardrobe and shelves of book on every wall. It looked a lot like Luna’s cell on the floor, below. On the bed was Cho Chang, wearing only a sarong made of wrapping paper.

“You told me that she was your girlfriend last year,” explained Luna. “So I figured, now that she’s our slave, you might want to have your way with her.”

Sign up to rate and review this story