Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Just For You

by lagpcg 0 reviews

Kagome must choose between Inuyasha's life, and her own. Can she pick in time?(Fluff)

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Koga,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-30 - Updated: 2008-04-17 - 542 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha yet.

@@@

A tossing and turning miko lay in her sleeping bag. Kagome was having a nightmare.No! Don’t die, Inuyasha! Come on! Her fear caught the thoughts of said hanyou. He crept up to her, and instinctively put his hand on her back, almost pulling away when she stirred. She groggily looked up into his face, and heard Inuyasha muttering under his breath”Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit…”. As she suddenly realized where he was, she screamed “SIT!”. Big mistake.Ow she thought,did I break a rib? Bringing her back to reality, she decided that this might be her only chance to ever be close to Inuyasha.”Alright,” she said “Get in.”.

Inuyasha nearly had a nosebleed at the thought of sleeping with Kagome(not like that!)but he stuttered out a reply and clambered into the blanket. Avoiding the contact of any body parts, lest Kagome laugh at what was going on under his pants(insert dirty-minded thoughts here). He relaxed as Kagome gently scooted over to make room. The last thing that went through his hid before falling asleep was 'If only she felt the same way about me. But I'm a dirty hanyou. Nobody in their right minds could ever love me.'

Kagome's dream, meanwhile, had returned in full power. An image of silver hair and ears, patched with red, was enough to make the tears start, even in her sleep. A strange sensation at the base of her neck quickly drew her out of the nightmare. Looking over her shoulder, the touch was proved to be a set of fangs, lightly gripping the skin of her collarbone. But the owner of the fangs was deep in sleep, a peaceful expression upon his face. Kagome carefully removed the lips from her neck, as a random thought hit her.I wonder how they would feel if they were slightly higher? Blushing, she drifted back to terrible visions. This time she didn't notice as the fangs once again located themselves on her shoulder, but the dreams changed to pleasant ones of an inu hanyou kissing her.

@@@

A singing bird brought Kagome out of her slumber. She lay still for a whole minute before noticing the strange sensation on her back. Something was... rising and falling in a slow, continuous pattern. The events of last night came rushing back to her. Unfortunately, Inuyasha awoke at exactly that moment, just in time to see Kagome blushing furiously. Nearly jumping, Inuyasha scrambled out of that area. Kagome turned around, only too see nobody around, and the strange feeling gone. Sighing, she began to boil some water as the others stirred from their spots.

Inuyasha, meanwhile, was sitting in a tree, a slight flush still evident upon his cheeks. He probably would have sat in that tree all day, had the smell of breakfast not wafted over his nose. Screaming at himself inside, he slowly made his way back to the clearing. Avoiding Kagome's eyes, he silently began to gobble down the... well, whatever it was. He was really too upset to pay much attention. Gathering up his courage, he forced himself to look up. Only to find Kagome avoiding his own eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story