Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald Blaze

Emerald Blaze

by kingblack

The night before Bill and Fleur's wedding, the twins decide to throw Bill a bachelor party...with great consequences. Harry/Many

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bill Weasley,Fleur,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-03-29 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 1540 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter franchise or anything related to it. This story is purely for both my and the reader's amusement and is not being used for monetary gain in any way.

Emerald Blaze

Chapter One



It was the night before Bill and Fleur's wedding. Everyone was asleep in the rooms assigned to them by Mrs. Weasley and all was quiet...at least, thats what was supposed to be going on. In the little shack out in the yard of the Weasley house a party was going on. But not just any party. No, this was a bachelor party for the groom-to-be, Bill Weasley. And it was getting a little out of hand if Harry had anything to say about it.

Harry sighed as he walked out of the shack, once again brushing off the advances of one of the very attractive women hired to "perform" at the party. He closed the door softly and headed back towards the house, hoping to get some sleep. He still couldn't believe what the twins had done. Granted expanding the inside of the shack to nearly double the size of the Gryffindor common room and sneaking in three whole kegs full of firewhiskey without Mrs. Weasley knowing was undoubtedly wicked, hiring strippers with the money he had given them to plan the party had made him more than a little angry. Especially when those strippers, aren't really strippers.

The party had started out fine enough. Once all the guys had made it to the shack without alerting any of the girls, Fred and George had shown them just how much advanced magic they knew. George expanded the inside of the shack while Fred walked around the outside, casting complex wards with the help of Mr. Weasley and Mr. Delacour . Once they had got in, the twins began to transfigure old and broken equipment into chairs, couches, tables. Fred even managed to transfigure some old brooms and rakes into instruments and with a flick of his wand they began playing. Thats when George brought in the food and kegs, along with some weaker drinks for the first time drinkers(Ron and Harry), and soon the party was in full swing. Everyone took turns both congratulating and teasing Bill on his marriage to Fleur. They played drinking games, most of which Harry chose to stay out of, sang some songs, danced a little, and even got to see what a drunk werewolf was like.

'Note to self, always lock the bathroom door,' Harry thought with a shudder of disgust. Having a grown man grab you from behind, howl, and call you pretty while you're taking a piss is something Harry never wanted to experience again.

Harry sighed again, thinking back to the party. Everything was fine. He was with good friends and having lots of fun drinking a little and singing and dancing. That was, until Fred and George unveiled their little surprise. They brought out a giant cake with a giant note attached to it that read: "To Bill from the most humble and generous Harry Potter". However before anyone could eat it, it exploded, showering everyone with frosting. From the remains of the cake came several scantily clad and very beautiful women who proceeded to lick the frosting off of everyone's bodies. And thats not all they did. Once they had been thoroughly cleaned by the women's standards, the women then decided it was way to hot in the shack and started strip themselves and the individual they were with in a very suggestive and sensual manner.

That's the way things stayed for a while. The girls would give the guys lap dances and tease them and the guys would chase them around and tease them back. All except Harry of course for it seemed the twins had decided to play a little joke on him. They had given one of the strippers, a relatively new one by the way she acted, polyjuice potion with one of Ginny's hairs and he was subjected to an hour or two of horribly performed strip tease and some rather awkward flirting by a Ginny clone. And while Harry was aroused by the site of a naked Ginny, he was a red-blooded male after all, he was no where near drunk or horny enough to acknowledge her attempts to flirt with him.

Instead, once the potion had worn off and the girl had pretty much given up trying to get a reaction out of him, the two of them had actually had a rather heartfelt conversation. It seemed she was doing this as a way to get back at her parents for their strict moral ways and to make up for her supposedly bad life of being the daughter of the captain of the Holy Head Harpies. An account of Harry's life up to that point had pretty much changed her attitude and the girl had left midway through the party to go home and talk to her parents. And while Harry was happy he could help someone, he really wished she hadn't left so early. Maybe then she could have helped him when thing got out of control.

Nearly half an hour after the girl, Casandra was the name she had given Harry, left, the women and the guys started to get a little more frisky. And by frisky Harry didn't mean light touches and some innocent kissing. Seeing your married pseudo uncle hammering into a blond witch in a pile of frosting was now number three on Harry's list of things that greatly disturbed him, just under catching Moaning Myrtle and the Luna talk about how big Harry's "equipment" might be.

And, like every other time, they weren't the only ones. Mr. Delacour and Mr. Weasley were enjoying blow jobs from a pair of red heads, Charlie was being enthusiastically ridden by a tall brunette, the twins were sharing a purple haired girl, and Ron was enjoying a hand job by a bored looking raven haired woman. But Bill seemed to be having the most fun. He was on his back, moaning in pleasure as his rod was surrounded on three sides by three sets of breasts and the three blonds that looked like clones of Fleur took turns licking the head of his tool.

Now Harry, being the responsible one, had taken the time to mention that most of the people in the shack were either married, were going to be married, or had girlfriends. Charlie was off the hook, as he was single, but Ron and the twins definitely were not. Ron and Hermione, as Hermione had told him in a letter earlier that summer, had been dating for a little more than a month now and if she could see him now, roughly taking the bored raven haired woman from behind, he was sure she would be devastated. She would exact swift and horrible revenge of course, but it was devastation that worried Harry more. The same could be said for Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson, as Angelina was dating Fred and Katie George. They may have been Chasers on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, but it took a lot of energy to throw that heavy quaffle around while dodging bludgers and dirty Slytherins.

Harry had tried everything to get the romantically involved people to stop, again Charlie didn't count, but it was not to be. Instead of getting them to stop, they had tried to get him to join in. Remus, not wanting his pseudo nephew/son miss out had sent over the blond he had been with to help "relieve some of his stress" as the werewolf had put it. Naturally, Harry had refused and escaped the shack before anything else could happen.

Harry sighed once again. It seemed he was doing that a lot since the world had accepted Voldemort's return. That got him think about Dumbledore, Sirius, and Cedric and all the other bad things He-Who's-Name-Must-Be-Hyphenated had done since his return. Harry quickly squashed those thoughts however. It would do no good to think about the past. 'I need to focus on finding those Horcruxes' Harry thought. He was almost to the front door when he heard something that filled his heart with dread.

"VOUS TRICHER LE BATARD!" screamed a woman's voice. And from the volume and the direction of the voice, Harry not only knew who had screamed, he knew why as well.

Looking back towards the house, Harry's expression turned heavy as he saw each and every light go on. Harry sighed for the umpteenth time that day, looking towards the horizon as he noticed the rays of light dancing along the hills without a care in the world.

"This," he said as the door opened and a group of women poured out and looked towards the shack. "is going to be a very long day."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AN: So, what do you think? This is my first Harry Potter fan fic and I want you guys to be honest.

EDIT: I would like to apologize Jeconias. I just read Best Man after I posted this fic and I realize that it looks like a carbon copy of your work. So sorry about that.
Sign up to rate and review this story