Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

Moon River and Me

by GossipGirl 1 review

Fact: Gucci's new line of shoes is AMAZING!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 440 words

0Unrated


Daisy slid one tiny foot into the most gorgeous shoe she had ever laid eyes on, a white Margot mid heel slide with a metal Gucci crest detail. It was absolutely stunning, not to mention it made her appear taller than five four. In other words, this was the most perfect shoe in existence, and it was only five hundred thirty five dollars.

"What do you think?" Daisy asked Holly, twirling around in her sky blue ABS by Allen Schwartz Ombré Silk Dress with one matching blue ballet flat and the Gucci shoe. "Amazing." The eerily beautiful blond girl replied, fidgeting with a red pair of hollywood four inched heels she was wearing.

Daisy narrowed her eyes at Holly's distracted reply. She wasn't a stop along the way, she was the goddamn destination! Placing the shoe back in it's box and heading up to the register where some red headed girl was checking out. Biting one pouty lip in effort to not slap the man who was checking her out to hurry up with it, Holly ran up behind her, breathless. "Look at that guy, over there." She squeaked, swishing her shimmery blond hair in his way.

"So?" Daisy's tone was clipped, showing that she wasn't really interested in whatever Holly was. "Yeah, but look at him!" Holly whined, grabbing Daisy's cheeks and turning her head in the guy's general direction. He was attractive, tall and blond, but Miss Scott was soon to be Mrs. Rosenfield, wife of prominent New York lawyer. Holly, however, was as single as can be because she never dated a man for more than two seconds. "Well, go talk to him. I'm busy." She snapped shoving the Gucci shoe box in the man's face, along with her credit card.


The sooner I get out of here, the better.

---

"The Met." Daisy spat, shoving a twenty in the cabbie's face. He nodded meekly, trying to stay out of the way of Daisy's wrath. Grabbing her fancy Nokia cell phone, she pressed the green phone on it and began scanning through the calls. Selecting "HOLLY" out of them, she then brought the phone up to ear.

"Holly, I caught a cab to go back home since you were taking too long flirting with that blond freak." She rolled her eyes and began examining her fingernails. Holly began protesting on the other end in her annoying perfect voice. "Whatever, when your done with your charity work, come find me." She growled into the phone and clicked off. The cabbie glanced at Daisy and received one of her famous icy glares.


author's note: i'm onto something, i promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story