Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Only Think In The Form Of Crunching Numbers___x

Chapter 55: Do You Remember The Way I Held Your Hand?

by VikkiMole 8 reviews

Stumbling out to the front room, t-shirt in hand, followed by a disorientated, towel-wrapped younger Way brother, I had to blink at least four times before my eyes registered what I was seeing.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-01 - Updated: 2008-04-01 - 1139 words

2Exciting

Leaving right then wasn’t the most honourable decision to make. To be honest, being honourable seemed to already have gone out the window tonight. I didn’t make a sound on my exit. Mikey was suddenly absent, cleaning himself up I would guess, having came in his pants like a typical teenager. What was I doing? What the hell was I doing? Reaching out blindly for the pile of the clothes at the base of the couch I was shocked and disappointed. They were gone. I was cold… and naked. Oh my god, I was naked. On Gerard’s couch. Butt-ass-naked. On Gerard’s couch. At eight in the afternoon. He’d be home in an hour. Shit.

‘Mikey…?’ I croaked hopelessly, getting no reply.

I got to my feet, cold and naked, and sneaked my way over to where I saw the last glimpse of his slender, tall, pale.. Stop it! I heard the quiet distant sound of singing and running water at the end of the corridor. Would it be inappropriate to walk in on him? I mean, I’ve seen pretty much everything now anyway. I knock on the door, really expected him to hear my pathetic tap. I pause, waiting for a reply. Getting a little sick of being naked in someone else’s house, never thought I’d get sick of that considering my repetition in high school, but the thought of being caught had my heart racing in the bad way.

‘Mikey!’ I tried again, putting a little more of a panic and effort into my knock this time

‘Hmmmh?’ I heard over the shower

‘Have you got my clothes in there?’ I rested my forehead against the cold white wooden door, eyes closed

‘Uh.. Yeah…’ He replied quietly, muffled, ‘I’ll… uh…’

Dull slaps of wet feet on tiled flooring behind the door. He paused on the other side. I vaguely heard what I thought to be a sigh. I got a little worried. What if he didn’t give my clothes back? Yeah, that’ll look good. Oh Gerard, I can explain why I’m naked in your hallway, outside your bathroom, where Mikey’s having a shower. Yeah, I’m good but I’m not that good. That’s why escaping was pretty much the only thing on my mind right now. Well, was the only thing on my mind. That was until I heard his coy reply.

‘You’re not going to run away are you?’ He asked timidly, his head obviously resting on the dead opposite where I leaned mine

‘Uh.. What makes you think that I’d run away?’ I questioned, already knowing the answer

I looked the type. I looked the type of guy who’d fuck around with you then sneak out when your back was turned. Guess I was that guy once. Not anymore, I don’t think. Even though I consider running away just now but you can’t exactly blame me this time. I mean, I just cheated on my boyfriend. I just cheated on my boyfriend. I can’t believe I cheated on Patrick. You see?! You see why I’m freaking out a little?! Especially considering the boy I cheated on my boyfriend with had stolen my clothes and left me naked in his brother’s house. I wouldn’t blame Mikey if that was his answer. That I just looked like the type.

‘Cause I’m incredibly unlucky with boys I like’ He answered shakily, ‘I just don’t want you to be another statistic’

Okay, I wasn’t expecting that. ‘With boys I like’? Had he always been gay? I’ll pretend I wasn’t a little upset that I wasn’t the one who turned him. Gerard didn’t know. Obviously Gerard didn’t know. He wouldn’t have let me look after him if he knew. Then I said something that I wasn’t planning on saying. It kinda slipped out, you know? I’d lie and say that it was just to get my clothes back but I’m not sure if it was genuine. It might have been genuine.

‘I don’t want to be another statistic, Mikes’ I replied softly, my finger tracing little lines on the doorframe

‘Ha..’ Mikey inhaled in a stuttery sob, ‘Your… j-just saying that t-to g-get your clothes b-back’

‘I’m not!’ I protested, trying to remind myself that now was not the time to pout, ‘I mean it. Really’

‘I’ll open the door…’ He croaked, pained, ’Just don’t run away…’

‘I’m not going to run…’ My voice caught in my chest as he stood in the doorway, holding my clothes in his hands, but none of his own in sight. Bare shoulders, bare sides, bare hips. Now, being ever so embarrassed, regardless of what we were doing not too long ago, I avoided eye contact, as did he. His blush travelled, not only on his face but all over his body. Down his chest, around his abs, a pinkish red glow.

I smiled, almost involuntarily. He mimicked me. It was nice to see that at least he, the timid, mousy boy, was not freaking out as much as would be expected. Reaching his hand out, my clothes in his talon like grasp, he placed them in my hand. As our fingers brushed I felt my face glow.

A noise from outside sent me insane with worry. Oh god. Oh god, this was fucking typical. What the hell am I doing? Terrified to my core of being caught like this I snatched the clothes from Mikey’s hands as he slammed the door closed. Pulling on my underwear and pants quicker than I ever have, trying not to fall over by bouncing from wall to wall, my heart is kicking the shit into my ribs. Stumbling out to the front room, t-shirt in hand, followed by a disorientated, towel-wrapped younger Way brother, I had to blink at least four times before my eyes registered what I was seeing.

‘Hi…’ My boyfriend chimed, leaning uncomfortably by the breakfast bar next to the front door.

My jaw practically dropped off and hit the wooden flooring. I felt sick. Patrick’s eyes floated gently down my front and then over to Mikey, who was holding the towel to his waist like his life depended on it. Waiting for the accusation, dreading the finger pointed in my direction, I froze. Slowly, Patrick took a step towards us, mouth curling at the corners, blank expression.

‘Hey Mikey,’ He beamed, nodding at the frightened boy, who did nothing but blush furiously in reply. Then his gaze locked on me. Oh god. I trembled. My eyes closing. ‘Can I talk to you for a second Pete?’

Oh god. Here it comes.
Sign up to rate and review this story