Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

Innocent….leads to Cruel Intentions.

by Motherwar_13

Frank and Drew are home alone on a Friday night how will they pass the time?*lame I know I suck at this summary things lolz*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 663 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 8


Frank’s POV

It was a rainy Friday night I had got home late from work. Gerard and Mikey where out like the usually do once or twice a month. It was about 9:00, Drew and I decided to order pizza and watch movies. Drew was in the shower, when the pizza arrived, I heard Drew come out of the bathroom and came into the living room as I got us plates and drinks. I watched her for a moment standing there in her dark blue bikini briefs and a light blue t-shirt that read know one comes between me and my Kermit and had picture of Kermit and Miss. Piggy, the trim matching her undies. She turned around when she heard me step into the room, it was a tight t-shirt and she had no bra on underneath, damn she was sexy. She smiled and grabbed the plates from me as she places a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled and then we sat on the couch watching Shaun of the dead as we ate. We snuggled together on the couch now watching Cruel Intentions. I remember watching it with her in high school when it first came out.

I started to feel the butterflies in my stomach like before, wanting to kiss her and do other things with her like in the movie. She must have been reading my mind cause she sat up and slowly leaned in to kiss me. The butterflies fluttered more wildly in my stomach. We kissed and I slowly slid my tongue in to her mouth and caressed hers. I pushed her onto her back and hovered over her knowing if I pressed my body to hers, that I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off of her. She ran her fingers over my back and tickled my neck. I couldn’t take it anymore, I pressed my hips down to hers.

She smiled against my mouth and then wrapped her legs around my hips. My hands made their way up her shirt and caressed her breast with out me really thinking about it like they moved on their own will. Why grinded against each other a little faster now, both panting and wanting to beg the other to go further but we knew we couldn’t. Her hands fought with the buckle of my belt.

“What are you doing?” I breathed.

“I want to play, if I can’t have him in me….I want to feel him some how.” She hissed back as she got my pants undone and wrapped her hand around me. Our eyes locked as she stopped and licked her hand then placed it back around me. I moaned half whined as she started to move her hand up down my length. I loved what she was doing but I wanted more, I need to be inside her.

“Baby, I need you….to be inside you….” I groaned.

“ I know but we can’t…..I want you inside me too…but we can’t..” She panted. She kissed my neck and then started to moan deeply in my ear as though we where having sex. She started to move her hand faster, using my pre cum as lube. I moved her underwear to the side and slid my fingers inside her.

“Fuck baby you are so wet, it makes me want you more.” I smiled at her and kissed her again. I fingered her faster now, she was close, and believe it or not I was too.

“Frankie I’m….”she grunted then closed her eyes as she came. I spilled in to her hand. We both panted for a moment not moving. We used a throw blanket to clean up with . I leaned back over on top of her and kissed her again, her hands around my neck and legs still on either side of me. That’s when the front door opened and Gerard walked in.
Sign up to rate and review this story