Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being Mini G Way

Ch.2

by icyblue858 0 reviews

Jack gets beat up at school

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-05 - Updated: 2008-04-05 - 2016 words

0Unrated
Jack’s POV
I drove my dad over to uncle Ray’s, this was where the guys were meeting. Ray had bought a house with a basement and sound proofed it. It was a place where the mad scientist could work. We walked up and dad knocked. A pretty red head opened the door. “Hey guys” She said and hugged us both.

“Hey Robin” We both said with smiled.

“They are down stairs” She said pointing to the basement door.

“Thanks” Dad said and we headed down. Bob tackled dad the second he walked in.

“Long time no see” He said and let go.

“You good” He asked dad.

“Yep how are you? How is Becca and Carter” Dad asked.

“They are both good, he is talking so much now” Bob said happily. I looked around and we were just missing Mikey.

“G, how the hell are you” Frank asked. Everyone got together and stayed in touch at least a few times a month, it was a promise they all made to each other. They wanted to stay friends, family like they had always been.

“Good, I saw you last week Frank” Dad said with a laugh. Ray hugged Dad and whispered something that made him laugh. I loved seeing them all together again.

“I am here, sorry I am late. Harley isn’t feeling well” He said sitting his guitar case down. Everyone hugged and talked for a while longer.

“Glad you could make it” Ray said and gave me a slap on the back.

“Miss the reunion of the best band in history? Wouldn’t miss it for the world” I said seriously. The guys all laughed.

“At least we will have one fan” Frank said and hugged me.

“You will have more than that, they will come back out of the wood works” I said gaining a grin from Mikey.

“Enough mooshy talk lets play” Bob said jumping on the drum set. They played some of there older songs, get the feel of things. From time to time they got together to play, they still sounded great. Dad still sounded great. I smiled and swelled with pride. This was my family, my uncles, my dad. I had so much respect for each man in this room.

“Got any request Mini G” Ray asked with a wink.

“Hmm this is tough, Mama please” I said, it was one of my favorites. They played through it not hitting one wrong note.

“Damn that was good” Dad said.

“Yep we still have it” Franks said with a laugh. Soon they were all throwing idea’s at each other, playing rift’s they had put together or words that they had written. The creative process was beginning and I had no doubt in my mind the My Chemical Romance was back.

“Come on Jack play some for us” Ray said and held out his guitar, I blushed. I didn’t play in front of anyone but him and dad.

“Nah” I said.

“No come on you are a natural, show it off” Ray said pushing his guitar into my hands. I sat there and looked at the rest of the guys.

“Come on, you know you want to. We might kick Ray out and let you in if your good” Frank said gaining a middle finger from Ray and a laugh from the others.

“Go on Jack” Dad said with a smile.

“Fine, I will play a little” I said and began to play. I felt so alive when my fingers brushed against the strings of the guitar, I don’t know where I got my love for the instrument. I looked up after I had played through a song Ray had taught me and everyone was just staring.

“Where the hell did he get that talent” Bob asked.

“Not from me” Dad said with a smile. “You are a natural” Frank said with a grin.

“I told all of you that he was good” Ray said proudly. I blushed and sat the guitar back down.

“I am not that good” I said.

“Right” Frank said with an eye roll. They played ans exchanged idea’s a little while longer but it wasn’t long before everyone needed to return home to there family’s.

“You did great tonight dad” I said.

“Thanks, it felt good being together again” he said with a smile. They were gonna make another album, I could feel it.


The next day Deek and I took our usual spot for lunch. I spotted Amy, who I had yet to speak to since yesterday. She was at the table with some of her friends from Junior high and well some new friends I assume. One was Mike Williams, he was a Senior and the quarter back of our foot ball team. I hated the guy but I could tell already that he had it out for Amy. He was an idiot and a jerk, he was one of the many that made my Junior high career suck. He used to always push me into lockers. If I could kill anyone in the school it would be him, now I had even more of a reason to think that way. I shook my head against the dark thoughts that were consuming my mind.

“You okay, you seem a little more out there than usual” Deek asked.

“Just thinking about my hatred for Mike” I said and bit my sandwich.

“Yeah I hate him too, remember when he tried to flush my head down the toilet?” He said sadly.

“Yeah I remember. I got a black eye when I tried to help you” I said remembering.

“What are the freaks up to today” I heard Mike say, I didn’t even see him approach.

“Shut up Mike” Deek said trying to be tough. I tried not to respond to him, not worth it. “What about you freak. You happy your girlfriend is back” He said pushing my arm. My face turned red.

“Don’ talk about Amy” I said with my head still looking down.

“Well I know you never got lucky, so I will let you know what it’s like.” He said evily into my ear. My blood was boiling, I stood up quickly and in a swift move grabbed the front of his shirt.

“You don’t so much as fucking speak her name” I said, he looked surprised for a moment then a smile played on his lips. I was still holding his shirt when I felt his fist make contact with my face, I fell back against the table. I heard laughing and applause as I sunk down. I felt sharp pain across my face and tasted blood on my lips.

“That will teach you to touch me loser” Mike said then walked off laughing with the others. I looked over at Amy and she was frowning.

“You okay, sorry I didn’t help” Deek said helping me up.

“Not much you could have done” I said wiping blood from my lip. I saw Amy walk over and I didn’t want to face her, I was embarrassed enough.

“He hit you hard Jack” She said and touched her finger to my lip.

“You are bleeding, you should go to the nurse” She suggested.

“I am fine” I snapped, then turned and walked away. I would show them all, I would show every ass hole here one day. They would regret the day they laughed at me.

I walked in to my front door and try at best to avoid my family, especially my mom.

“Jack Is that you” I heard her say as I ran up to my room. I shut the door and crashed onto my bed. The pain of the injury didn’t hurt as much as the pain of being embarrassed in front of Amy. She watched it happen though she didn’t here why I received the blow. Defending her honor again, I guess some things never change. Lena peeked into the door.

“Hey Mom...” she paused. “What happened to your face” She asked as she ran to my side.

“I am fine Lena” I said pushing her back.

“Who did it, who hurt you” She said very dramatically.

“I am fine, stop freaking out” I said as she calmed down and took a seat next to me.

“Don’t tell mom or dad” I said quietly.

“I can’t take it Jack. I can’t handle watching them hurt you again. You are to good” She said almost in tears.

“I am fine, don’t get upset. I can fin for myself” I said.

“I know you think you can but I hate how they treat you” She said and grabbed my hand. She was one of the few people I let into my heart. I as a child loved her the second she was born and growing up I have always tried to protect her. Now she wants to protect me.

“I am fine, don’t worry about me. They will get their’s someday” I said feeling it down to my bones.

“Revenge is all you think about” She said sadly.

“It is what keeps me going” I said and looked at her.

“It isn’t the answer. Dad has even learned that over the years” She said and walked to my door.

“You should learn it to” then she was gone.


Lena’s POV
What do I do? He always wants me to keep these things a secret, I hate to. I want mom and dad to know so they can possibly stop this.

“You okay hun” I heard my mom say, I didn’t realize she was staring at me.

“Yeah I am fine” I said, it was a lie.

“You want to help me with dinner? Your dad is out with Angel but they should be home soon” She said and touched my hair.

“Of course mom” I said with a smile. I loved my mom, she and I have always been close. I remember when dad used to tour and be away a lot I slept with her almost every night. We both took him being gone hard, we always comforted each other.

“Hey any one home” I heard a familiar voice say from the front door. My face grew red with excitement, it was Frank.

“Yeah Frank were in the kitchen” My mom said. He walked in, he still looked wonderful and I still had a crush on him.

“Hey Lena” He said and gave me a hug.

“Hey Frank” I still would never refer to him as Uncle Frank like the rest of them.

“I ran this over, Jamia said it is you pan and you left it at the house” He said and sat a baking dish on the counter.

“Thanks, I needed it for dinner tonight” My mom said and rolled her eyes and my rosy face.

“So junior high, can’t believe you are almost a teenager” He said with a sigh.

“Yep, then I will be closer to being an adult” I said, still with high hopes of some day winning him over.

“That is still a time away” My mom said.

“Well be prepared Em it will be here before you know it. I can’t believe Fender is already four” He said grinning at the thought of his son.

“I know, he is so much like you” My mom said. Now they would talk babies for a while, boring.

“Well gotta run, see you guys for dinner next week” He said then he was gone.

“You really need to get over this crush” My mom said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and went back to helping her with dinner. Dreams do come true, well at least in Disney movies they do and I still believed in fairy tales.


*Okay I am trying to put a few or more chapters up a day! If you are a newbie and want to read the first one let me know! Thanks guys
Sign up to rate and review this story