Categories > Original > Mystery

The girl

by MissMiseryMurder 0 reviews

My story for a "Power of the Pen" promt. The promt was "Watching. Desribe what you see."

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-04-05 - Updated: 2008-04-05 - 205 words - Complete

0Unrated
A little girl with dark brown hair and green eyes tears through Christmas presents as her sister slowly unwraps each present carefully. Then the same girl sits there crying as her parents tell her that they are getting a divorce. The little girls 8th birthday. Her riding a roller coaster for the fist time. Her first boyfriend. Her first break up. The little girl grow into a teenager. Her fifth boyfriend. That same girl fall in love. Her first kiss. Her first heartbreak. Her sitting alone on the bed. The girl's sixth boyfriend. The girl healing. Then finally skateboarding. She turns onto a street and suddenly she was hit by a car. The girl flying through the air.
These were all the things I saw as a flew through the air. I watched my life until the point of impact with the ground. Most of my memories were forgotten up until that point. But when that car hit me everything rushed back to me. I saw every second of everyday. I was able to see 14 years in 4 and half seconds.
But now I watch other things instead of my life or TV. I watch my friend’s lives. I watch them go on without me.
Sign up to rate and review this story